Chapter 1:The Third Party

This is my first chapter, I really hope you like it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mingxia Jie had finally understood the meaning of Death looming over. She had just recently been a Master of the Demon Sect, living happiliy in her squad's living quarters in Western Zhousan.Instead of sitting and eatting desserts in her quarters, she had been caught in someone's trap and had sustained several injuries from running away. Mingxia Jie had long since disputed with another Master for over a decade; for the fight for power. She had planned to chase out the Master today, but had miscalculated severely.

As she thought to herself how muddled must have been her brain when her plans were twisted around by a maid servant, but she knew otherwise there was a different threat lurking around and now it's shown it's fangs. But her revenge would not come; for she had been surrounded at the edge of the cliff. The wind whipped her ink black hair; she was a pronouced a beauty in the eyes of the Sect, fair white skin and a beautiful face.

From the group of assassin's surrounding Mingxia; a clear voice could be heard, smooth yet still slightly overbearing:

-"Hand over what was rightfully mine, Master Jie."

Where the voice had resonated a woman around Mingxia Jie's age stepped out from the crowd. Mingxia Jie sneered in her heart from what she saw, but she eyes remained as calm as a placid pond. She had never expected that Master Yu, her most dearly beloved friend from the battlefield had enough guts to kill and steal from her. As fellow night children they had never seen friendship, and now the saying 'there is no such thing as permenant friends or enemies' made her have a bitter taste in her heart. While Mingxia was in a daze, somewhere in the crowd a gruff voice yelled:

- "Just hand it over to Master Yu, and you'll leave alive!"

-"Yeah, just hand it over!"

Multiple assassin's voiced their opinions in favour of Master Yu, Mingxia Jie new very well that the only reason they did this was to get into the good graces of the "gentle and virtuous" Master Yu. Mingxia Jie had been fed up with these night children, wagging their tongues for Master Yu. Her voice as crisp as the morning dew spoke:

-"If you want it, come get it. But I must warn you; I am the Devil's maid."

The crowd immediately silenced itself, a pin could be dropped and it would be heard. Multiple pairs of eyes darted to either the ground or Master Yu waiting for their next orders.

Over the years, Mingxia Jie had obtained a reputation in the Sect, and had been nicknamed the Devil's maid. As the name stated: Mingxia Jie was well versed in everything lethal,being quick witted she had also completed multiple missions deemed impossible. Earning both respect and fear from her fellow night children. She would kill without hesitation taking the lives of many, and had a long standing reputation as a peerless genius.

Suddenly the voice of Master Yu rang out again:

-"Master Jie; we both know how this is going to end, now don't we? I'm going to ask nicely again for you to hand it over an-"

-"And I'm going to tell you 'did you fall down a set of stairs on your way here and become stupid?'Master Yu, you truly are eating vinegar from not being able to attain the Blood Soul Jade, hence you have now become the third party of my early demise. But I no longer have any plans to further involve myself with the "gentle and virtuous" Master Yu. But I'd much rather see you vomit blood, so I will be taking the Blood Soul Jade with me down to the netherworld."

Mingxia Jie giggled coquettishly and walked off the edge of the cliff, looking at the sky above her, she wondered why she couldn't become an immortal sooner.In the long run she should have started sooner, her Inner Core was complete but she did not start the tribulations, but none of that mattered because she was about to die anyways. In the distance she could hear the high pitched screams of Master Yu:

-"Noo! That green tea bitch! Quickly; go bring back her body or I will kill you myself!"

Mingxia Jie's face beamed with a devilish smile as she closed her eyes and prayed that in the next lifetime she will get her revenge...and everything turned black.