S4EP14 "House of Ideas/House of Understanding" Part 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joy: What type of friend does that type of thing? I'm Sorry, KT, but Fabian is mine!

KT: Oh really? Well, actually, none of us ever said that Nina girl is all over him, right?

Joy: Ugh - wrong! Yesterday, during our date, he said he still likes her!

KT: Ha!

Joy: But he likes me more.

KT: Ha?

Joy: Man up, Kara, it's all over, there's no chance on Earth he's gonna choose you!

KT: Over you? Ha, look at yourself!

Joy: Well Duh! There's no such guy on Earth who would choose you over me! Surprised? First of all, look at your ugly hair! Then, face the fact you haven't ever dated anyone! And the biggest reason of all - you stink!

KT: Oh no, you didn't.

Joy: Oh yes I did you skunk!

KT: You take that back!

KT takes an empty bottle from her backpack and fills it with sink water.

Joy: Whatcha doin'?!

KT: Something I was meant to do the first time since I've got here...

KT pours the water all over Joy!

KT: Now, your hair looks ugly too... Go sisterhood!

KT puts the wet bottle in Joy's pocket and runs away looking really mad.

Joy slaps herself.

Joy: So, this is actually happening right now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender heart... But, even if we become best friends in the first place, we must remember that no friendship lasts forever, and no matter how hard it may seem to face, all of us, someday, by death or not, will break up, even though we don't imagine it possibly happening...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie, Fabian & Amber talking in the cellar.

Fabian: This is actually a pretty good idea!

Eddie: But, how do you imagine us telling Piper about this mystery?

Fabian: Who cares? There's no other chance on Earth to proove the teachers Patricia's alive.

Amber: Let me get this straight... We'll invite Piper to act that she's Patricia?

Fabian: Only if she will join our 'pretending' game!

Amber: But... that's like... too much crazy! Genius, but - crazy!

Eddie: Everything around here has a meaning, Amber... Fingers crossed this will work. If not, it's over.

Fabian: What's over?

Eddie: Everything! Nina, Sibuna, Patricia, this quest! We'll be convinced to say goodbye to those things if we don't work faster, alright? Now... What's Piper's number?

Amber: We'd take Patricia's laptop...

Fabian: Good idea! But... Before that...

* Play the soundtrack "House of Anubis:Dramatic Ending"!

Suddendly, a massive earthquake beggins to cause chaos, the window in the cellar recently EXPLODES and the Eye of Horus in Eddie's pocket starts shining...

Amber: Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! The house is falling down!

Eddie: Lay down!

Amber: Oh my Anubis!

Mysterious voice: Complete the quest of Osiris, or the Chosen One will destroy the rest...

Eddie: What?

Sibunas get even more confused when a dark spirit appears in front of their heads, looking all creepy & dark, another Egyptian Spirit!

Myserious Spirit: The time is running out!

Fabian: Who are you?

Mysterious Spirit: The day will come... There is no way to stop my plan!

Eddie: What are you up to? Who are you?!

Mysterious Spirit: The Chosen One along with your pathetic gothic convict will regret for what Isis have done!

Amber: Gothic the what now?

Mysterious Spirit: There is no way to stop my destiny!