S4EP05 "House of Sibuna/House of Dates" Part 3

House of Anubis : The Sacrifice of Isis' Sword

"House of Sibuna/House of Dates" Part 3 (out of 5)

Fabian: Okay... So, Me & Patricia decided that it would be the best for all of us to reform Sibuna & bring back our team-work again...

Mara: And why is that?

Fabian: Something's strange is happening in the House of Anubis...

Eddie: Something very strange...

Mara: Strange like... What?

Patricia: Voices saying weird stuff...

Fabian: Blood in Nina's lost diary.

Mara: Nina's? Tell me exactly what happened?

Fabian: Patrica? You start...

Patricia: So, I Walked to Cassie's room just to remember what old good times we had last year, but suddendly I Found a diary written by Nina...

Mara: The one she said Fabian's cute?

Patricia: Yeah, that's right!

Fabian: Sorry?

Mara: Long story...

Patricia: As I was saying, In the diary, Nina's last words was about going to the cellar to do a little re-search, because she heared some weird noises...

Fabian: Noises like we heard yesterday...

Patricia: They were coming down from the cellar, and Nina decided to go to the cellar to find out what's going on, but, after she went there, she hasn't wrote anything there yet, plus, when I switched to the last page of her diary, I found this...

(Patricia shows blood on the diary)

Mara: Ok, that's creepy! When did that day was?

Patricia: When she defeated Senkhara.

Mara: Senk-eh-what?

Fabian: I'll tell you later...

Patricia: Plus Cassie & Dexter told us that Dan is planning something bad... He was talking about the End of the World!

Mara: Apocalypse?

Fabian: Exactly.

Mara: This whole thing is so weird...

Alfie: Seems like another mystery is beggining...

KT: It is...

Eddie: Now, we all must work together if we want to find out what's going on!

Fabian: Eddie is right. We must reform Sibuna & search for missing clues to find out everything we can no matter what it takes...

Mara: You guys are freaking me out!

Patricia: Are we?

Mara: Yes!

Eddie: Wait, we should invite Cassie, Dex & Erin to our team! Remember? They are new Sibunas now!

Fabian: But we can't trust them!

Patricia: Yeah! What if they betray us & tell everything we know to Dan?

Alfie: Doesn't matter. A Team is a team. Remember what Eddie said? If we want to reach something we must work together!

KT: Fabian, we gotta invite them! They know more than we do!

Alfie: Actually, we solved mysteries for 3 years, we saved the world & we defeated the spirits!

Mara: Spirits?

KT: Agree on this one...

Fabian: Alright! We can invite them, but hey! Try to not to give 'em lots of information until we make sure they are on our side!

Patricia: OK! Tonight, 7 pm, meet me up the attic, we're gonna do a little tutorial to the newbies so we can give this huge opportunity to uncover the mysteries together with us! The leaders!

Eddie (whispers) : What about our date?

Patricia: Oh, Right! Then, guys, meet me in the attic at 10 pm!

KT, Alfie, Eddie, Fabian and Patricia: For the Victory, For the Clues, For Sibuna!

Mara: Sibu-bu...