S4EP03 "House of Meetings/House of Parties" Part 2

House of Anubis : The Sacrifice of Isis' Sword

"House of Meetings/House of Parties" Part 2 (out of 3)

---

 (As the students go to the kitchen, Patricia decides to go to her old room)

(Patricia opens the door)

(Patricia smiles and remembers all the funny moments they had last year)

(Patricia looks to a book fallen under Cassie's bed)

(Patricia looks confused)

(She remembers she saw that book before)

(She figures out it's Nina's diary)

Patricia: How did this came here? She must of left it after leaving Anubis house two years ago...

(Suddendly a mysterious voice of a girl screams really loud)

Annonimous girl: Aaah! Help me!

Patricia: What was that?

(The teens in the kitchen are looking scared)

Mara: What's happening? Who screamed like that?

Willow: This is a bad house... I feel pressure... It's like a snake is weeping on my neck...

Fabian: What the... Wait! I Kinda think I Heard that before...

Alfie: You did?

Cassie: We did! Me and Erin! And Dexter! It screamed few hours ago, when we were in the cellar!

(Suddendly Dan walks to the kitchen)

Dan: In the cellar? Excuse me! Anubis residents! What on the earth is going on here? Who are these people? What are they doing here?

Cassie: Oh! They are the old students who graduated last term! They came here for a class reunion!

Jerome: Who are you?

Dan: Dan! The newest house keeper and care taker! Who let you all to have a reunion?

(Trudy walks in)

Trudy: I Did! Is it wrong? They're just staying here for 15 days, after that they're leaving!

Dan: So long? Really? Never mind... Just, be sure to focus and not make it all noisy right here!

Alfie: It's not a church!

Mara: Alfie!

Alfie: Or library...

(Dan leaves with a mad face)

Jerome: Where's Patricia?

Fabian: Dunno. I'm sure she'll come back for dinner, Jerry.

(At the moment, Patricia starts reading a diary up stairs)

Patricia: 'Dear Diary: The day me and Fabian kissed and everyone made a big hug was the best and also most dangerous one in my life the same time... It was so sweet and fun to know each other so well... Senkhara was defeated, Rufus dissapeared, but I'm not sure that the mysteries here are gone forever... I Still didn't figure out everything about what happens when the Osiris and Chosen one... Let's forget that... I Walked to my room to pack up my clothes, but suddendly my locket started shining, and I Heared voices... Voices saying "The Chosen One", just like some before... I Was really scared. It was like someone was asking for my help. Then I had bad feeling about this whole thing... So, I Decided to go to the cellar..."

Patricia: Wait... The last time she took this in her hands was the last  day of school... And, she stopped writing when she did a re-search in the cellar... That means, she didn't came back from there?

Patricia (Whispers): What happened to you, Nina? Where are you?

(End of Part 2)