"A date?" I smile making him chuckle as he nods.

"Sure" he gives, "a date, why not?"

"You're so calm" I observe, "our life could blow up at any moment and you are so calm, teach me your ways" I beg making him laugh as he shakes his head.

"I told you, I have you so no matter what happens I'm gonna be fine" he assures me making my heart swell. "Now why don't you go wash the sweat off your adorable self so we can go out."

"What about you?" I ask, realizing for the first time that my boyfriend has changed into a pair of jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt. "Did you leave me?" I exclaim, faking hurt.

"Only for twenty minutes, I hate the feeling of dried sweat. I'm sorry."

"As long as I'm the one making you sweaty I think I can handle twenty minutes on my own" I smile, pulling back the blankets, amused by the way my boyfriend's eyes follow my bare figure across the room.

"If you don't put some clothes on I'm gonna need another shower." I blush as I grab a change of clothes before walking into our bathroom. I take a quick shower and change into a pair of jeans and a red off the shoulder sweater. I walk back to our bedroom and Josh's eyes quickly flit over to me.

"You look gorgeous baby" he says sweetly, turning off the television and walking over to me, pulling me into his arms. "Have I told you today how much I love you?"

My heart swells as I stare into his sparkling blue eyes, my heart skipping a beat as I nod. "Once or twice" I admit. "I love you too Josh."

He leans down to kiss me, our lips coming together for a quick kiss before we pull apart and his hand slips into mine, leading me out of the apartment and to the car.

"So" Josh says, catching my attention after we've been driving for about five minutes, "I was thinking we could go get some boxes after dinner, we're gonna have to get packing. Especially if you're going out of town."

"Think we could get the keys early? Because Zay wants me to come down the weekend before Halloween and that means we'll have to move either the first Saturday of November or we'll have to move during the week."

"I could find out, you gonna really be okay all by yourself for an entire weekend?"

I sigh, running my fingers through my hair, "do I really want to go by myself? No" I admit. "But I miss my friends a lot and I'd be lying if I said I didn't really, really want to go."

"I'm gonna miss my girl" he says sweetly, taking my hand in his and squeezing it gently.

"And I'll miss you" I reply honestly, "but just think how amazing our reunion is gonna be" I smirk making him chuckle.

"We're definitely gonna have to get the keys early because once you get home we aren't leaving our bed for days."

"Trouble" I tease as we pull up to Applebee's.

"I think we've established that" he smirks as he pulls open his door and comes around to get mine. I thank him before slipping my hand into his and walking inside. "Table for two" he smiles at the hostess who takes too much time admiring my boyfriend.

"Right this way" she smiles, stepping in front of us and leading us to a booth in the corner of the restaurant. "Okay well your waitress will be right with you" she says, her eyes lingering on Josh for a few extra seconds before she walks away.

I laugh, turning my attention to my menu. "What's so funny?" Josh asks, wrapping his arm around my waist and leaning into me.

"The hostess thinks you're hot" I laugh.

"Too bad she's not my type" he whispers, kissing my neck. I wiggle out of his hold with a short laugh.

"Baby" I warn, "we're in public."

"So? No one from school is here."

I look up at him, a smile on my face, "I don't mean because we could get caught, I meant because we're in public and not in the privacy of our bedroom" I blush.

"Oh" he laughs, pulling back slightly as our waitress appears at our table.

"Josh" the voice says making my head whip up to find an attractive red head standing in front of us, her eyes glued to my boyfriend.

"Kenzie" he greets, his jaw clenching. "I wasn't aware you were still working here."

"Yea" she shrugs, "I mean it's a job. You see Soph lately?"

"Actually yea" he replies, "I saw here a few weeks ago" he adds, "I'm assuming the two of you are still close."

"Extremely."

"Lovely" he replies shortly, "wanna take our order now?" he asks bluntly taking the girl by surprise. She shakes her head, seemingly realizing that she's a waitress.

"Right" she says, "what can I get you both?"

"I'll have a beer" I order taking Josh by surprise, a laugh tumbling from his lips. "A coke for me" he orders. She purses her lips, walking away and leaving us alone.

"Friend of yours?"

"Ha" he laughs, "Sophie's best friend" he fills in. "I'm really sorry, I never would've come here if I knew she still worked here."

I shake my head, intertwining our fingers, "it's okay. Let's just enjoy our date."

"Sounds good to me" he smiles, leaning down to kiss me.

*************************************************************************************

"They're not gonna fit" I insist, watching Josh try to stuff the last two boxes we had bought into the trunk of his car. I was leaning against the cart being extremely unhelpful.

"Maya" he warns making me laugh as I put my hands up in surrender, pursing my lips as I watch my boyfriend try every possible scenario to get the boxes to fit. "Ha" he shouts when they finally fit and he slams the trunk shut.

"Very good" I laugh, "can we go home now?"

His gaze falls on me, a smirk playing at his lips. "You wanna go home?"

"Yes I'm tired" I laugh, moving to put the cart in the return before walking over to my boyfriend.

"How tired are you?" he whispers, grabbing my hand and yanking me so I stumble into him. Suddenly with our close proximity and his low voice I wasn't too tired.

"Um" I stutter making him laugh as he ducks down to kiss me.

"Let's go baby" he smiles as he pulls back, moving to climb into the car. I take a deep breath before following after him and heading home.

The drive takes a little longer than normal and it takes a million years to get all the boxes in the house but when we're finally done I collapse onto the couch in exhaustion, the adrenaline from early having worn off.

I don't even realize as my eyes flutter shut and I drift off to sleep.

*************************************************************************************

When my eyes pop open I'm on the couch with a blanket thrown over me. I look around and find Josh sitting in the chair beside me, having fallen asleep with the television on. A smile pulls at my lips as I gaze at him. It seemed impossible that he was really mine but I knew he was and that despite my many, many protests, he would never leave me damn the consequences.

I climb off the couch and head over to the counter where Josh has also plugged in my phone for me so that it would be charged up for me. I click the button making the screen come to life and finding a text from Zay.

ZAY: You in????

A sad smile pulls at my lips. I wanted to go. I really, really wanted to go. I could go a few days without Josh, I'd be fine.

MAYA: I'm in