20. Breaking Hearts

I wake up early the next morning, climbing out of bed and walking out to the living room. "Shit" I mutter, running my hands down my arms, "it's freezing" I add as I walk over to the thermostat. I turn on the heat and hope Josh doesn't get too upset with me. I head over to the coffee pot and brew a fresh pot before wandering back down the hall to the bedroom.

Josh is still asleep and I'm actually pretty thankful, I didn't know how much motivation I'd be able to muster up if he woke up. I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom, taking a quick shower before slipping into my outfit for the day. I decide on a pair of simple leggings and a thigh length orange sweater. I slip into a pair of flats while sliding a brush through my hair.

"You trying to sneak out?" Josh asks, appearing in the doorway. My heart flips in my chest and my breath leaves my lungs as my eyes land on my boyfriend. Standing naked.

"Could you put some clothes on" I blush, a giggle bubbling from my lips.

"Why? Does it bother you?" he smirks, walking towards me.

"Yes" I admit as I use every ounce of my willpower to stay turned away from him. "Josh" I warn, yet annoyingly sigh, as his hands land on my hips, pulling my hips against his. I gasp, feeling him ready to go behind me. "We're gonna be late" I whisper as his lips land on my neck making my eyes flutter shut.

"I'll be quick" he replies as a moan tumbles from my lips at the feeling of his hand palming me over my leggings.

I click the button on my phone and notice that I'm making good time this morning, if I leave now I would get to campus almost a half hour early. "Fuck" I mutter as I bite my lip, feeling his hand tugging the waistband of my leggings. "Quick" I give. I catch his smirk in the mirror before he spins me around and crashes his lips onto mine. I moan against his lips while his hand maneuvers between us, slipping under my panties, his finger teasingly stroking me making me whine as I pull him closer, taking dominance of the kiss.

"Impatient?" he teases, before I'm able to respond his finger slips inside me and my lips disconnect from his as my head falls back.

"Oh my god" I moan, gripping the counter tightly, my knuckle turning white as he holds me with his free hand.

I had lost count of how many times this had happened with Derek but I never remembered it feeling this good and I certainly never remembered the pressure in the pit of my stomach building this quick. "Mm" I let out, biting my lip so hard I swear I'll draw blood as his fingers curl inside me.

"Fuck Maya, come on baby" he coaxes, tipping me right over the edge as I explode around his fingers.

"Ah" I scream as my breaths come out as shallow pants, my legs turning to jelly as my body shakes with the shockwaves of my orgasm flooding over me.

"Now I'll go get dressed" he smirks, leaving me sweaty and satisfied in the middle of the bathroom.

*************************************************************************************

"You look flustered" Riley laughs as I sit beside her. I run my fingers through my hair, annoyed that it's still tangled. I would have to keep a brush in my purse.

"Had an interesting morning" I reply as Josh walks in, a thermos of coffee in his hand. Dammit. I forgot my coffee too. What the hell was he doing to me?

"Oh yea?" she asks curiously.

"Mhm" I reply, "an interesting weekend actually" I smile, not being able to contain it. Josh and I were moving in together. For real. I was beyond excited. We were in love and happy. Aside from my jerk of an ex life didn't seem so bad right now.