Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"Wait what?" Louis eyes widened after the news his father had just told him. "I didn't even know you and Anne were engaged."

"Well if you would've gotten here on time you would've known that." His father scolded. "We're also moving in together, come inside and we'll explain the rest of the details to both of you."

Dan walked back to the kitchen leaving me and Louis. Louis turned back to me with a disgusted look on his face. "Move, trannie." He shoved past me roughly into my house, soon to be his house as well.

This was a nightmare. Louis Tomlinson, the monster I was glad to get away from at home would now be coming home with me. Why? Of all people, why him?

I walked back into the house and joined the rest of them in the kitchen. "Okay now that we're all here we'll go through the details." My mum started.

"For example, we hired some movers and they packed everything up at our flat and it'll be delivered here tomorrow." Dan smiled.

"What? So what am I supposed to wear or how am I supposed to brush my teeth, style my hair?" Louis exclaimed.

"I got all your things from the bathroom before they came but I may have forgotten to grab you some clothes." Dan scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "You can just borrow some of Harry's."

"You want me to borrow clothes from him?" Louis gaped at his father. "He wears skirts and dresses and crop tops, I would rather go naked than wear anything of his."

"I have some older clothes." I said quietly. "Some clothes that are I have from before I um changed my style."

"See? Thank you, Harry." Dan thanked, not so subtly glaring at Louis for being rude.

"Anyway, this is only a two bedroom house so you boys will be sharing a room." My mum explained. "But Harry's room is large so there's room for another bed for you, Louis."

"No fucking way." Louis looked at them both bewildered.

"Louis, language." His father scolded. "It doesn't matter what you say, this is happening and that's that."

"We've got an air mattress in Harry's room for now until the movers deliver your bed tomorrow." My mum said.

"How am I getting to school?" Louis asked.

"Don't you two go to the same school?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, we know each other actually." I spoke up.

"Really? How?" Dan asked.

I turned to Louis, "Do you want to tell him or should I?"

"I'll tell him." Louis sighed. "Harry used to tutor me."

"What?" My mum furrowed her brows.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, you tutored me a while ago." Louis gave me a look to follow along and nudged me in the ribs hard.

"Um yeah, I tutored him." I nodded, gripping my side.

"Oh, well at least you know each other a bit." Dan smiled.