Questions | Starlight

Aphmaus POV:
I'm anxious I haven't seen him in a year. Does he still love me? Am I still attractive to him? Will we be the same? "No, I gotta stop thinking like that!" I said aloud. He has ears and a tail now, what will he think of me since I don't have them? I thought about so many things, I got lost in my own wonder. What will I say when I see him? Should I say anything?
Aaron's POV:
     I'm shaking, will I be strong enough to hold her again? Did she mean the things she said while Ein had control of her? Does she love me the same? I couldn't stop thinking all these thoughts were racing through my head faster than ever. What will she think of my ears and tail? Will she like them, how different will our lives be because of them? Will she still want to kiss me? What will I say when I see her? Should I say anything?
Aphmaus POV:
     "Aphmau, are you done packing?" Melissa, Aaron's sister called from down the steps. "Um...yes?" I didn't have to see her to know she rolled her eyes. "Aphmau..." I sighed, "No... sorry Melissa." I haven't had time to pack, I've been questioning myself for hours. I've been caught up in my worry to the point where I have nothing done. I sighed again "please help me Melissa, I got side tracked and have nothing done. I have no clothes that I feel like packing. I want to look my best for when I see him, and I have nothing to wear that he hasn't seen me in already!"

     She came up the steps and smiled at me. "Then I guess we have no choice but to go shopping!" "Your excuse for everything is shopping Melissa! We'll be late for our flight to Starlight Wonderland if we go shopping now!" she gave me an ominous grin. "Aphmau. Aphmau. Aphmau...did you forget were going in my families private jet. The plane leaves when we want it to." "I guess we could go shopping for a little bit. But I don't want to keep Aaron waiting!" Melissa put her hand on my shoulder and her tail brushed up against my backside. "Trust me Aph, I won't keep you away from him longer than you have to be, but we have to go shopping right now if we want to get anything done!" I laughed a bit, Melissa wasn't like this when I first met her. "Let's go Aph! We have shopping to do!"

Aarons POV:   "Dad, when did you say she'll be here?" This is the fourth time I've asked, but I'm really nervous. I have so many questions to ask her, I want to see how much she's changed, or if she's changed at all. "Aaron, I know this year has been hard for you, and its been tough getting used to your ears and tail..." I stopped him there. I know I can get annoying when I ask the same question more than once. "Dad, I'm sorry. I know she'll get here when she gets here..." We turned our heads opposite directions and I headed for physical therapy while he finished readying the house for Aph's arrival.

       This is my last therapy session before Aphmau comes to Starlight to see me for the first time in a year. I'm so excited, but at the same time I'm afraid she'll see the scars and be reminded of what Ein forced her to do. that's the last thing I want for her when she see's me, instead I want her to be reminded of all the amazing memories we had. Like when we met on our game back in high school, prom, the first time we kissed, and the moments we had together as Shu and FC. 

     The more I think about her the more nervous I get, this is a big change for the both of us.  I could feel my face heat up, just imagining her. No matter how much she's changed, if at all she's still the most beautiful girl I've met inside and out.  I miss her so much I wonder if she feels the same.