Chapter 16: The Mysterious Figure

Third Person's P.O.V

"Hey." the male figure looked up to the Moon. "How's it been?" There was no response. The figure sighed. "Still not talking? Come on. You've only said like one word to me... or was it two? Does 'a' count?" he shook his head in disappointment. "And I thought we were friends." He jumped off the tree branch. As he landed a picture glided slowly on the grass covered ground. "Oh, no."

He leaning down to pick it up. It was a picture of a little girl with (H/C) hair, pulled back in a pony tail that brushed her shoulders. Her (E/C) eyes stared out of the picture and at the viewer, she was wearing a bright smile, which showed her teeth. She looked no more than five. Next to her stood a woman with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes that also stared out of the picture. She wore a small thoughtful smile that would warm a person's heart (A/N: If they had a heart to warm...). The man smiled at the picture and grazed the printed faces with the edge of his thumb.

"I miss you both." He stated, stuffing the photo back in his pocket. He walked out of the park whistling to the tone of a melody that came to his head.

A/N: I know, It's short.... Yet, not all introductions are long... I guess you can say it's a semi chapter. It still counts to me though so.... It's a chapter. I should shut up now. Catch you in the next chapter.

JasmineWillow