Chapter 9 Again?!

Jack's P.O.V

Pitch wants me to open up to (y/n). Just to get her trust me so I can. . . do something. I blocked him out after that. All I heard was 'blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.'

I may be loyal to him but he can be so demanding.

Plus, I really don't open up to people.

I flew around looking for (y/n), to find her nowhere. I groaned in frustration.

Where is she?

That's when I saw her walking down the street with Jamie. Oh great now I have to deal with both of them. I flew in front of them.

"Why do you keep bothering me?" (Y/n) asked angrily. Harsh much?

"I just want to talk." I answer.

"For the hundredth time leave me alone." (y/n) replied. I sighed.

"Jack, why do you always bother her?" Jamie asked.

"Every time I want to talk to her, something gets in the way." I replied, looking straight at Jamie.

"No." (Y/n) walked away with Jamie.

Your P.O.V

How dare Jack think that he can just come out of nowhere'. You know what? He is highly annoying with that, just to think he can come out of the blue and I'll want to talk. Doesn't he know that I don't care about anything dealing with him. He can bother me for the rest of our immortal lives but the answer is and will always be no!

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I never realized how short this chapter truely is... Wow....

-JasmineWillow