Chapter 12 All of Them

Jack flew around, he didn't know where he was going or where he was but he did know he needed some air. Jack doesn't understand what he's feeling... he finds it quite confusing to feel such things around (y/n). Could it be sympathy... could it be love?... Could it be anger? Jack was overwhelmed with emotions, as was (Y/n).

(Y/n) never really had a family to grow up with, she was always alone. When Jack came along she didn't like him. She always felt angry with the fact that he worked with Pitch. Holding the grudge of his trying to make her of a toy, still affects her view of him, as well. She understands that her Uncle can be deceiving, but there had to be more than that. There had to be a reason why Jack joined him.

Pitch had a brother, that wasn't really his brother. Of course he knew this, but they considered themselves brothers, Daniel never had a last name, the moon never told him his last name, or did he choose to forget it for his so called brother? Pitch and Daniel were very close, in fact they almost did everything together.

That day Daniel ran into Mary (L/n) he didn't know what was happening to him. It was confusing emotions. Sooner or later Daniel fell for the girl he once hated, the only problem was that she was mortal and Daniel... was not. The two did not let this stand between their love, instead they decided to have a child. Pitch was not a very happy Uncle, he felt as though he was losing someone so close to him.

Mary was always the brave type. She always fought for her believes. She never met anyone that disagreed with her views until she met Daniel. At first she found him more annoying than anyone she knew before him. Yet, later on she fell for her opposite and they grew to love each other despite their disagreements.

These people have similarities yet differences. They all have one thing in common, they have dealt with pain and sadness. (Y/n) and Jack have more in common then they think, as did Daniel and Mary. As you may think, Jack and (y/n)'s relationship was Daniel and Mary's relationship when they first met.

Pain will one day meet everyone. Everyone will meet pain. These individuals had been through so much to get where they are now. Now the pieces will connect and discoveries will be made. (Y/n) will find out who she really is. Jack will accept his feelings. Daniel will realize what he has done and Pitch would be more of an nightmare.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Onward!