Chapter 13 (Y/n) vs. Jack

"Hey, (y/n)! I'm over here~" Jamie yelled over to the (h/c) haired girl. She spun around to be met with a snowball strait to the face. (y/n) was not the happiest person in the world but she wasn't the angriest either. She wiped the snow off her face the best she could and smiled, looking at her surroundings.

"Jamie, I'm going to get you back." (y/n) yelled back to the snow fort, under a tree, a couple of feet away. She smirked, she had a plan.

"I'm winning though!" Jamie looked over the top of the fort to see no one. This didn't faze him though, he knew where she was. He turned around and saw nothing. Well he thought he knew where she was.

"Jamie, so predictable." Jamie looked up and a pile of snow fell on him. (y/n) laughed as Jamie's head popped out of the snow.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, can you help me out please, it's freezing." (y/n) smiled as she pulled Jamie from the pile of snow.

"Now You know, Jamie. I am the champion of snowball fights." (y/n) stated confidently.

"You should have seen Jack, I think he was better than the both of us combined." Jamie looked down at his feet. "Well before he teamed up with Pitch." (y/n) frowned.

"Jamie, come on, it's getting late and your mom wants you home before dusk." (y/n) started walking towards Jamie's house, with Jamie behind her. As they were walking both Jamie and (y/n) talked about the Guardians and how fun they all are. Later on (y/n) dropped Jamie off at his house. Both waved their goodbyes and (y/n) headed down the street. " I think I'm better than the Jack Frost at snowball fights." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Do you?" (Y/n) turned around to see Jack leaning against his staff.

"Yes I do." (Y/n) crossed her arms. Jack smirked.

"I doubt it." Jack stated.

"Yeah? Well I'm-" a snowball hit (y/n) strait in the face. She frowned as she wiped the snow off of her face. Jack was no longer in front of her, in fact he was nowhere in sight. She heard Jack laughing and she turned around. She was met with another snowball to the face. (Y/n) wiped off the snow and studied her surroundings.

There was a tree near by, about three feet away but it was slim and it couldn't hide Jack. Then she found a tree a bit farther From her but easy enough to hide Jack. Jack kept laughing as (y/n) sneaked her way to the tree. When Jack turned to the open area, with another snowball in his hand, (y/n) was nowhere in sight. He figured she has left until a pile of snow fell on top of him. (Y/n) was laughing, until Jack flew out of the snow. He tackled her off of the tree as they both fell with a "thud" on the pile of snow.

"Hey, get off of me." (Y/n) struggled out of his grip.

"I won." Jack stated. (y/n) shook her head, Jack got off her as she stood up.

"I won. If you call that a snowball fight." (Y/n) chuckled. (y/n) thought for a second that maybe Jack wasn't as bad. Jack gave her a bid of a wicked smile and she decided otherwise. (y/n) looked down at the snow. Jack just stared at (y/n) not knowing what to say nor do.

"I have to go." (y/n) stated, she left Jack standing by the tree. She walked down the road as she used her sand to leave. She ended up in the North Pole and she walked in the Main Room. North was there, watching the lights on the big round globe. He turned around when (Y/n) walked in.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?" North asked worriedly, he studied (y/n)'s expression.

"I'm fine, just tired." (y/n) stated as she walked to her room, North nodded and walked to his office. "Tired of Jack Frost..." she whispered.