It's Not Fair

Loreen stared at Mark. He had revealed his idea and she wasn't the only one not to sure about it. She and Landon? Once again she cursed herself for not looking up any information about the band and the song. Normally she always tried to be as prepared as possible and she hated being unprepared for something. She figured out so far that the song was about fame and what it meant to the boys. The story between them two seemed to fit to Landon, which Mark wanted to use for the video.

"Are you serious about that", Landon asked, definitely not sure how to think about it. "I mean the idea's quite funny but why her? Why can't it be this one over there?" He pointed at a dark haired girl sitting in front of him. "Sorry girl I don't know your name. My friend over here thought it might be a good idea to skip the introduction part." He smiled at the actress who blushed and gave back a flirty grin.

"You two have a history and it fits perfectly. You two fit exactly to the story we want to do in the video and to each other", Mark simply stated.

"We don't", Loreen and Landon responded simultaneously. Mark grinned and patted Landon's shoulder.

"Nah, of course you don't. Okay guys; let's move on to the introduction of participants y'all are dying for. I'm Mark Chambers, I am a producer and I'm gonna be directing this video. Susanne, my assistant is ill today, she's going to join us as soon as possible. Jason Williams, the manager of the band, is absent with valid excuse but I guess most of you know him. And now please go on and introduce yourself shortly. Just names and what you do, nothing else. We don't have all day." Mark smiled in the circle and sat himself down on a chair. "You start Landon."

"It's always me, isn't it, Mark", Landon said and rolled his eyes before he went on: "Okay guys, I'm Landon; most of you may know me as Dead Head. I do vocals and sing; I play the guitar and keyboard, sometimes the synthesizer. So I'm kinda the odd-job man." He looked over to Will who continued.

"Name's Will a.k.a. D-Chess, I do vocals too, I play the bass guitar and Lan is an asshole and a boaster." Landon just grinned at Wills statement and blew him a kiss. Loreen started to wonder what it was about the names. Did they have some kind of stage names? It just sounded strange to her. But Will seemed to be quite nice and reasonable not like Landon. How could those two be friends? But she didn't know them so it probably wasn't up to her to make snap judgements. She was so caught up in her thoughts about it that she nearly missed Jack's introduction.

"It's Jack and I am Sunny Boy, don't ask why 'cause it's definitely not true. I do the so called clean vocals. Oh and I play guitar and keyboard if this jerks over there are too caught up in other things." Whatever that was supposed to mean. Jack was grinning as always and as before Loreen couldn't help but think of him as a troublemaker. He had that typically look.

"I'm Ben, known as Freaky Pete. I do play the rhythm guitar and sometimes the bass guitar and the synthesizer when we're on stage or Lan's not up to do it." Ben seemed to be the calm one out of the group. He seemed like someone you could actually have a more sophisticated talk.

"Brad a.k.a. Rocky and I'm the drummer. So I do the important stuff, you see?" He grinned and Loreen decided she didn't like him. The drummer looked smug while he said that and somehow she felt off-color around him. But maybe it was just something stupid her mind made up because she was still pissed due to Landon and the fight they've had.

The persons went on to introduce themselves to the others. There were two Make-Up Artists, two people for the cinematography, some Set Assistants, some people for the visual effects, colour correction, costume design, compositing and some actors and actresses as well as some extras. It was quite a lot of people and a lot of names and Loreen already knew, she wouldn't be able to remember all of them.