Roommates And Teachers

Loreen got out the taxi after she'd paid the bill and headed towards the building she called a home for the last two years for now.

Tired and her head still aching she went up the stairs. Sure she could have taken the elevator, but she hated these small and stuffy metal boxes you never could be sure about to get stuck in the middle and be trapped until someone comes to save you. And a bit of exercise never killed anyone.

As she reached the door to the apartment she shared with Sarah and Lavinia she pulled out her keys, hoping that no one was at home for now. She wanted some time to herself.

Of course her wish didn't come true. The first thing she saw as she walked in, was Lavinia sitting on the table that was kitchen table and study desk at once for them.

First she eyed up on Loreen and she looked down. For sure she wasn't perfectly dressed. She wore her clothes from last night, the skirt was creasy and at a closer observation she saw that her shirt had some indefinable spots on it.

"It's been a hot night, hasn't it?", Lavinia asked sickly sweet.

Loreen didn't ask why Lavinia actually knew about that. Probably Sarah had told her. Or she was just guessing. It didn't matter at all. Loreen didn't like Lavinia and that was based on reciprocity. There wasn't a particular reason why they hated each other, it was just a matter of fact.

"Hotter than yours", she answered dryly. "I'm gonna get a shower if you don't mind..."

"Of course not", Lavinia answered with faked friendliness.

Loreen took off her shoes and went through the apartment without paying attention to her roommate anymore. She just wanted a shower and then go back to sleep.

"Oh, before I forget it: Your boss called. He wants you to work tonight."

The girl shook her head. She knew exactly how much fun Lavinia had by telling her news like that because she knew, how much Loreen hated to work at Saturday night.

"Thanks for telling me", she said even if she thought Fuck you by herself.

After taking the shower Loreen felt more alive. She still thought about the night before and cursed herself for drinking that much. The night had been quite impressing but she couldn't stop thinking about what Will had said.

Did Landon really take home prostitutes and then didn't pay them? She couldn't imagine that thought but maybe it was better this way.

She dried her long brown hair makeshiftly with a towel and decided to air-dry them. So just went through her hair with a brush and looked at herself in the mirror.

A young woman of medium hight with long red-brown hair and dark eyes staring out of a small defined face with high cheekbones looked back at her as she was staring at the mirror. She was skinny and athletic and she was working hard to keep her body healthy and active.

"Is Loreen already back?", she heard the sound Sarah's familiar voice through the bathroom door.

"She's in the bathroom", Lavinia answered, sounding as if this question was boring her to death.

Loreen sighed. It didn't look like she was getting any alone time right now. So she put on a comfortable T-Shirt and some leggings, shot one last glare at the mirror and opened the bathroom door.

Sarah stared at her for a moment, then she started: "What happened yesterday?"

Loreen looked at Lavinia for a moment. The other girl pretended to be reading the newspaper very interestingly but Loreen knew, she was listening to their conversation.