Hall of fame, walk of shame

"Landon we gotta go, so you better get your fucking ass over her and get up. Otherwise...", a door slammed and a man about Loreen's age stormed the room.

Loreen sat upright immediately, repenting it at the very same moment. Her head was aching like hell and she felt like a train had hit her last night.

She moaned and rubbed her temples trying to remember what had happened last night. Where was she? And who was the one who just came in without knocking?

The other froze at the sight of her and for a moment they stated at each other.

"What?!", Loreen asked drily and a bit provoking.

The guy who was lying beside her in the bed - Landon, as it seemed - moved a bit, but in the end he just turned over and pulled up the blanked.

"Good morning, mylady. Sorry, I didn't know he wasn't alone." He grinned at her knowingly but didn't seem to be bothered about the situation. Instead he went over to Landon's side of the bed and shook him not exactly carefully.

"Lan get the fuck up we need to be on time and the others are waiting."

Loreen stared at him. He was tall, dark-brown hair surrounding a quite attractive face, slender but yet muscular, wearing a black shirt and some short grey trousers. His armes where covered in tattoos, same as Landon's were.

"Will shut the fuck up, I have a hangover", Landon murmured, shook Will's grip off and pulled his pillow over his head like a child.

"Boy you don't just have a hangover you have a girl in your bed. Again to be exact", will muttered under his breath and Loreen became feeling uncomfortable and shot him a death glare which he gracefully ignored.

Will stared at Landon like he was analysing a project while Loreen watched both of them from beside. She wasn't really sure what to do right now and her head was nearly killing her what made it even more difficult to think.

Then Will turned his head back towards Loreen. She stared back, watching the change of expressions on his handsome face. It actually started with irritation and went over to a deceitful smile.

Loreen still wasn't sure what to do and she started to feel uncomfortable. Will staring at her didn't make the feeling better, quite the opposite. She pulled up the blanked a bit further, trying to hide as much as possible from the guy who was standing there.

Will didn't say anything, instead he turned his face back to Landon.

"Dude, that's not my problem. You know the game. If you get drunk you'll have to suffer the consequences. Get up or I'll make you do so." Loreen couldn't help being reminded of her mother with Will talking to Landon like that.

"Who's the chick?", he asked Landon who didn't answer but just mumbled something incomprehensible into his pillow. Loreen decided that it may be time to say something, but at the time Will sighed and looked back straight at Loreen.

He observed her for a moment, then he asked her: "Have you already get paid? Probably not, it wouldn't be the first time. Wait a moment, I'll get some money."

He left Loreen with an opened mouth. What was going on right now? Before she could think more about that, Will returned.

"Do you get paid by hour or by night? And was it just the usual or did he want something special? No wait, don't answer that one please. I don't think I want to know that. I'll give you 600$, that should be enough."

Loreen couldn't help but stare at him in disbelief and bewilderment. Her eyes where wide open and she opened and shut her mouth, not knowing what to say now.