Chapter 7

Damn his beautiful blue eyes and sexy voice... its getting hot in here.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"What?!"

He laughs softly and says, "You know you said that out loud?"

"Oh shit...emmmm..." and I feel my face heat up, until I realise that I'm on his chest which makes me turn even redder.

I quickly get off of him and without a word I snatch what I took earlier and quickly made it to my room. I hide Fins' boxes and Gales' mirror behind my wardrobe where they can't find them.

I go back to sleep with a smirk on my face.
____________________________________________
(The Next Morning)
"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE MY BOXES OF SUGAR CUBES?!"
"OII!!! WHOEVER TOOK MY MIRROR IS FUCKING DEAD!"

I jolt out of bed as soon as I heard Fin and Gale's screams, got into my robe and went downstairs to eat breakfast but to my surprise no one was at the table and breakfast has not yet been cooked. Dylan came in the kitchen and looks at me reading my face knowing what to respond.
"Apparently, someone took Finnick's sugar boxes and Gale's precious mirror so Peeta is helping them find their crap."
And with that I start laughing but in a quit way so the boys don't suspect anything. Dyl takes a good look at me guessing that it was me who done it and starts to giggle while shaking his head.
"This is going to be fun to watch." he says
I continue laughing but suddenly stop once the 3 musketeers enters the kitchen.
"Good Mornings boys, you look so happy this morning." I state sarcastically
"Good Morning my arse... Someone took my morning sugar cubes." Finnick says at the edge of crying
"How can I look so hot without knowing how I look like? I swear when I get my hands on the idiot he'll think twice again before taking my mirror."

I try my best not to laugh at their hideous looking faces.
I look towards Peeta and see that he is checking me out with that suspicious look of his.
Oh crap... I'm screwed!

"Unless... that person would have been a she."

All 4 boys look towards me.
Dylan is trying not to burst out laughing,
Peeta is smirking ,
And...huh,
Finnick and Gale both have a grin on their faces which for me it indicates thats I should run.

I keep a stern expression on my face.

"From all people you think it's me?"
"Hmm Wasn't it you who snuck into my bedroom last night and was going to hide my necklace which you know means everything to me." Peeta says but with a serious tone.

I might have taken it too far and want to admit it cause I would have reacted the same if someone took by Bow and Arrows, but instead what do I respond,?

"Pffft Noooo!"
"Ohoho you are so dead Katnip." And with that I start running for my life. I can't die, not now, I'm too young.
I know I'm exaggerating but these boys they'll do everything to get revenge especially on me.

I run up the stairs to my bedroom and climb out of the window and carefully look down and slowly but fast enough, balanced myself on a tree branch which is located not too far from my bedroom window. As soon as I was climbing down the tree and was half way about to jump, 2 strong pair of hands snatch me from my waist.

I knew it was Peeta.

"Gotch ya!" He whispers in my ear. I quickly react by trying to 'untangle' myself from his arms but why the heck try.
"Woah Woah! Calm down or else your robe will continue to come off!"
I look down but it was already too late because I was only in my bra and shorts.

"Shit!" I shout and quickly grab my robe from the ground and covered my upper body with it.
"Damn Kat." Gale says looking me up and down.
"Stop it you perv!" Once I noticed that everybody was looking at me.
"Okay guys Nothing to see here." Peeta says trying to cover me with his body and trying so hard not to look at my half naked body.
"Well as they say; karma is a bitch." Finnick states
"Hahaha very funny Fin."

I quickly rush to get myself into decent clothes.
I lay on the bed and started to laugh.

I guess Finnick was right....
Karma is a bitch
__________________________________________________________
Guess who's back?
Yep it was about time for this book to have another chapter.
Sorry for the long wait but life has never been busier.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter ;)