Chapter 1

(Katniss)

"Wake up Lazy Asses!" Peeta yells out which makes me and the rest jump up and groan.

"Its too earlyyyy." I think; Gale wines/yawns
Peeta sighs

"This is second and final time; WAKE UP!" He yells a bit louder.

I throw the first thing that I have on my right side, towards him very hard and I don't even bother to get up and see where it hit him because from the sound of it its a bulls eyes.

"Aghh! Mother-" Peeta says but I cut him off

"Peeta! Watch your mouth... will you?!" I tell him in my morning voice and get up from bed and help him up from the floor.

"Thanks; But...it still hurts." He says smirking

"TMI." I say hold a hand in front of his face.

"TM... What now?" Peeta says in confusion

I roll my eyes and make my way to the bathroom or as I call it "The Room full of sh*t."

I really need to get Peeta to do me my own personal bathroom.

I'm living with 25 boys here and I'm the only girl amongst them; so now you understand why.

I do my business and when I'm done I start to get dressed.

"Kat are you in-" Peeta starts saying but I cut him off.

"Don't come in here I'm changing!" I say quickly before he can even open the door.

"Sorry..." he mummbles but loud enough for me to hear him.

I get dressed in my every day clothes and slide down the pole that there is in the middle of our huge 'house'

I walk straight to the kitchen and I get hit with a delicouse smell. I close my eyes and take in the sent.

I open my eyes again and go more towards where the food is. Its like someone is cooking pancakes with melted chocolate.

As I'm about to dip my finger in the melted chocolate; my hand gets smacked away.

"Thats for later." I turn around and meet Peeta's blue crystal eyes.

I make a puppy dog face.

"Nah! Thats not going to work on me." He says

"Please.." I say and I start to stroke his arm.

"Mmm... Nope." He responds with a devilish smile.

"Aggh you're so annoying!" and stomp off and I hear him laugh.

I smile.

Peeta is really hard to get.

"Good Morning Catnip." Gale says from behind which makes me jump a little.

"Morning Gale." I greet back

"Do you know whats cookin for breakfast?" He says licking his lips.

I laugh

"Yep, Pancakes with Melted chocolate."

"Oh my God I can already imagine it on my plate ready to be eaten." Gale says rubbing his tummy which is making a funny noise.

"What a Pig!" Someone else says

I look at the direction from where the voice came and of coures its the one and only... Finnick.

"Speak for yourself, you take more than 5 sugar cubes a day and still your teeth haven't fallin off yet." Gale fires back.

"Speaking of sugar cubes..." and he pops one in his mouth.

"Want one?" Finnick offers

"No thanks." I say and Gale just shakes his head.

(Breakfast time)

All the boys,including myself all gather around the table for breakfast.

I offerd Peeta some help but he said he can handle everything.

When the food is served we start to dig in.

It tastes amazing!

"Mmmm!" I moan

"I will take that you like them." Peeta says smiling brightly.

"Like them?; I Love them." I moan again

Peeta chuckles

We finish our breakfast and I volunteered to wash the dishes.

"Hey." And I feel a hand on my shoulder which brings a shiver to my body...

I turn and see Peeta all cleaned.

"Why so clean?" I ask

"Well today I'm going out with Clove." He says

-----------------

Lets just say Clove is an Idian girl shes one year younger than us. Has a face of an angel but don't go on her bad side cause you will be sorry.

We're not really friends but sometimes we go out adventuring with Peeta.

That's all to know about Clove.
--------------------

"Okay say Hi for me please."

He nods and leaves.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! So as you just read I just started to write a new Everlark book. Its like Peter Pan but a bit different. I hope you liked this chapter.

Please Vote and comment. And don't forget to follow if you enjoy reading my books.

Thanks xxx

Julcamil :)