Chapter 5

Previously: "Why did you jump on my made bed you idiot!" I yell but at the same time I wanted to laugh at his silliness.

"Beacuse I wanted to now come and join in the fun." Peeta says and continues to jump up and down.

I didn't hesitate one bit and joined in the fun with Peeta which only after resulted having a pillow fight.

----------------------------------------------------------

(After 7 minutes of playing pillow fight)

Me and Peeta are both exhausted from all the jumping, hitting and laughing our asses off. And now we are laying on my unmade bed trying to catch our breaths.

"Well that was fun." Peeta says looking at me.

"Yep but now you have to do my bed dumbass." I point out

"In your wildest dreams princess." He says getting up to leave.

Oh no he won't!

I rush to close and lock the door before Peeta could get out. Success!

"Too slow blondie.. Now do my bed."

"Okay fine... No wonder Gale calls you a bitch." He says right in my face.

"Yeah yeah carry on what you were about to do."

I unlock the door to go and get a light snack but I get pulled back. I turn around to be face to face with Peeta. We are so close that our lips nearly meet.

"You're not going anywhere missy, you are are staying here helping me with your bed cause you did jump on it too." He points out

"Agghh! Fine." I say giving in to his blue crystal eyes.

"I just don't know; but your eyes always controls me and so I obey you when you want something " I blurt out without even realising. 

"Hahaha! I've got magic eyes." Peeta says proudly

I just shake my head at his silliness.

Once we finished doing my bed, Peeta leaves to cook us breakfast and I went to change into clean, fresh clothes.

When I was done, I happily jumped down the stairs but when I came jumping on the last step I get knocked out right in my face with, I guess is two lemon pies with whipped cream.

I wipe off the cream from my eyes and watch Gale and Finnick running away for their lives.

"You two son of a bîtch!" I try the scream out but the cream prevented that.

"What the happened in he-  Hahahaha" Peeta says laughing so hard at the situation.

I just role my eyes and try to carefully get up without slipping which I failed and it only made Peeta laugh much harder.

"Here Katniss let me help you." I turn my head and see Daniel extending his arm. I grab onto it and I succeed.

"Thank you young man for your help."

"Peeta stop laughing and clean up this mess that you made." Daniel ordered

I climb up the stairs back to my room to get cleaned up.

All I am thinking of is how hard those three will be crying of pain once I get my revenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------