Chapter 4

"Catnip wake up." I hear someone say and I guess its Gale cause he's the only one who calls me with that name, starts to shake me roughly.

"Ugghh I'm up!" I yawn

"Good cause we need someone to make us breakfast." He says

I look at him and see if his joking around but to my surprise his not.

"Why me? Where's Peeta; he normally makes breakfast." I ask

"He left early to meet Clove." Gale rolls his eyes. I shake my head

"Do you think that they have something going on between them?" I ask

"I don't know but its possible." I just nod

But whats funny is, that my heart ached.

"Well... now can you please just get up and try and make us breakfast beacuse I'm soon going to die right here with starvation." He pleased with puppy eyes

"Fine but on one condition.. you have to wash the dishes." I say giving him a cheecky smile.

"Agggh! Why Bitch?.... (But I give him a Stern look which always makes him scared) Right I'll do them." He says quickly

"Thank you now get your ass out of my room." And point towards the door.

He quickly makes his way out and I drag myself out of bed,grab fresh, cleaned clother,underwear and other things and go take a morning shower.

After I'm done I go downstairs and make breakfast. When everything Is cooked; I call out for Gale to help me serve the plates.
We start to eat but quickly everyone spits it out including myself.

"Aggh!Katniss What did you put in this, it tastes horrible!" Cato exclaims in disgust and everyone agrees with the statement

"Sorry Guys I'm not good at cooking but I tried and Please don't put the blame on me put it on-" I get cut of by a voice behind me which gives me a fright.

"Put it on who Katniss?" I turn my head to see a muddy Peeta crossing his hands.

"Well I was telling them that it wasn't my fault you left early to meet your lover instead of cooking us breakfast.And Please go take a bath cause you stink worse than crap." I say scrunching my nose.

"As you say my lady." He bows than leaves

"This guy is definitely out of his mind." Finnick states out.

"I heard that!" Peeta shouts

We all start to laugh our asses off but later we calmed down. I turn to Gale and call his name.

"You know what you have to do." I say

"Yeah yeah... I have to wash the damn dishes." Gale sighs

"Good boy." I try to tap his head but he slapped my hand away.

I roll my eyes and climb up the stairs to my bedroom.

I look around and decide to do the bed for once. After I finished doing the bed I clear my things from the desk which I use for put clother and stuff on.

"Ah I see you finally have done your bed."

I turn my head to see Peeta cleaned up, leaning against the dor frame.

"Yep and I'm proud that I did cause I have never seen my bed so tidy." I smile

"Well not anymore..." and thats when all my proudest flushed away because of this bloody idiot.

"Why did you jump on my made bed you idiot!" I yell but at the same time I wanted to laugh and his silliness.

"Beacuse I wanted to now come and join the fun." Peeta says continues to jump up and down.

I didn't hesitate and joined in the fun with Peeta which only after resulted having a pillow fight.