Sam, Help!

A/N Crowley shows up next chapter. Kasey also has the Mark of Cain, but she doesn't think it's the Mark, she thinks it's a birthmark.
________________________
•|Wednesday Morning|•
I was in my car, driving at top-speed Sam had told me that Dean wasn't Dean, he was a demon. And he was ready to kill within an instant. My mind kept flicking back to the black eyes of Dean Winchester. I can't say anything because I've noticed my eyes doing it too. But not like his. His were for long periods of time, his sent shivers down my back, I sighed, looking in the back mirror, I saw the Impala, thinking that Sam could be driving I pulled over to talk him about Dean. I rolled the window down, and saw–Dean? With dark colored splotches across his face, it looked like he was either beaten up or was beating someone up, he rolled the window down, "Hey sweetheart, how you doing?" He looked at me, blood on his face, with the black eyes, something was off about him, not just the black eyes, something... sinister... off about him. I rolled the window up and locked the doors, praying to God that the latches are latched, they're pretty hard to open from the outside, I sat crying in the driver side, trying to find my phone, I eventually found it, Dean was pounding on the windows, trying to get in.

Ring...Ring...Ring...
"Hey!"
"Sam, help!"
"What's wrong?" He said sounding serious, "Dean h-he's at my car surrounding my doors banging on the win-" I screamed he got through the back passenger seat window "KASEY!" I heard Sam yell through the phone, "Sam please help me." I said in a whisper, I shot through my door and through the Impala's window, turning it on I drove off, I heard Dean yell, "You won't get far honey! I'll always find you!"

I kept driving, I was probably three states away by now, damn this car can drive. I eventually had to pull over to get gas, I grabbed my money and went in for something to eat and drink, I payed for the food and gas and got back in the car. My phone started ringing,
Sam Calling...
"Hello?" I said through the speaker. "Kasey where are you?" Sam asked.
"I'm at a gas station, in Austin, Minnesota." I told him the name of the gas station I was at.
"Okay, I'll be there soon. Just sit tight at the nearest motel." And he hung up.

I drove to the Black Boot Motel, and got in room 19, I looked around and laid down on the bed, I covered up in the blankets, I had taken Deans knife from him when he was trying to kill me, also grabbed another knife from the trunk, Who are these guys? Why do they have this stuff? I thought grabbing the other knife.

•|Sam P.O.V.|•
I got closer and closer to Austin,
Minnesota. The car was heating up horribly, but I couldn't stop. Her life is on the line. I was wondering when she'd find out about this stuff. I shouldn't have asked her for help that day.

It doesn't matter now. Dean's set on killing her. He saw her that day and I knew right then he was gonna try to kill her. I sped up thinking about that, oh her poor car, it was nice. Thinking about her dead made me mad. I loved her too much. The real Dean loved her. He's told me constantly. I didn't think she was like he described her.

(Flashback)
"Kasey is unreal. I've seen her throughout the hallways, she is so beautiful. Her hair falls slightly on her face, covering her right eye. Her lips are large and pink. Her skin is tan. She wears perfected makeup and her eyelashes are long and up-curved she has tattoos covering both her arms" Dean said describing her, "I think I'm in love with Kasey. But she doesn't even talk to me Sam." He complained the last part. "I'm sorry Dean. I don't know her but I'd imagine she's pretty. From how you describe her. Ya know?" I said to Dean. "Shut up Sam! You're making fun of me for liking someone!" He yelled "No I am not!" I yelled laughing
(End Flashback)

I slowed down when I seen the Black Boot Motel. The first motel since Mason City, Iowa. I slowed down, pulling up, I turned the car off, I looked for 'Baby'. Baby was parked in front of room 19. I ran over there and knocked on the door, "K-Kasey? It's Sam. Open up!" I said pounding on the door, I picked the lock when she didn't answer after I called her for the fourth time. I opened the door and saw her sleeping, I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, Oh thank God she's okay. I went over and tried to wake her up. "Hey. Wake up." I said to Kasey, "Sam." I heard a deep serious voice come from behind me. "Cas, what is it?" I asked spinning around, making sure Kasey is still sleeping he takes my arm and drags me outside, "What Cas?" I asked getting a little irritated. "Dean has woken up and escaped from the bunkers dungeon." He told me looking over my shoulder to make sure Kasey is still okay. "He what?" I asked getting pissed off, I turned around and saw Kasey standing up staring at me "Dean escaped?" She said with a scared look on her face. "Yes." I told her.

•|Castiel P.O.V|•
"Dean? Dean. Look at me. You're not leaving." I told him, "Watch me." He said leaning his face forwards. He ripped his arms up from the ropes, and stood up, scraping the red paint from the floor. He left the room, I ran after him but he was gone, so I went to Sam, the only person that could help.

•|Dean P.O.V.|•
Yeah sure I'm free, but I'm gonna find Kasey if it's the last thing I do. And then... she'll die. No! You can't! You love her too much! Not really, no, Dean, I'm in control. You aren't. And you love her. Not me.
I walked around Minnesota, I could feel her presence, from where? Hell I don't know. It's been two days since I escaped from Cas. I kept getting closer and closer to her presence. I got to the Black Boot Motel, and saw her car. But where is her protecter Sam? I felt a holy presence too, Cas had been here too, "That damned angel." I muttered under my breath, "Why the hell does he always get in my way?" YOU CAN'T KILL HER! Yes I can. She'll go to Hell anyway. She is one of us... anyway... No she's not? Oh yeah, you might not notice it but I sure as hell do. Her eyes do the same! They flick black all the time Dean. She has the Mark too! She just thinks it's a "birthmark". Wow. Okay.

I keep walking angrier and angrier thinking how could she keep that from someone? She should spread that shit like butter! I kept yelling out for Kasey. I heard a loud car drive away, it sounded like Baby. I turn around and see my car driving off. I take off for it sprinting at full speed, I get about three feet away from her when she speeds off "Dammit." I mutter shaking my head. I turn around and seen Cas, Shit. I turned around and ran off but Cas stood in front of me and teleported me back to the dungeon.

•|Kasey P.O.V.|•
All right good to know. Dean wants to kill me. He's freed. Hopefully Cas got him. I could hear the anger in his voice when he yelled You won't get far honey! I'll always find you!

I sighed, letting out my frustration and fear. "You all right?" Sam asked me. "Not really, no. I mean the guy that 'loves' me is trying to kill me. Would you be okay?" I snapped at him. "Well s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to be rude." He looked back at the road sadness in his eyes, "Sigh. Im sorry Sam." I apologized to him. He just shrugged and kept driving until we got to the bunker.

So the black <<<<< like that is Demon!Dean. And the normal <<< like that is Normal!Dean. I'm gonna be honest I didn't really like this writing but I'm gonna upload it anyway. Don't get surprised with the cussing please. I mean I like the chapter but I didn't. Anyway. I'm gonna add another character for Kasey's bestfriend. So someone give me an idea! Thanks.
~Kasey🍰🍰🍰🍰

P.S this was a really hard chapter to write.