Goodbye?

•|Kasey POV|•
As I took off I was bawling my eyes out. Dean had hit me! What the hell! I was in Texas now, and I had about 45 missed calls. Probably all from Dean. I had pulled into a Sonic and pressed the red button to order.

"Hello. Welcome to Sonic. My name is Brandon, how may I help you?" Brandon called from the stall.

"Yeah, uh, can I get a number 13, honey barbecue, with ranch, and a cherry vanilla Dr Pepper?" I asked.

He listed off my order and told me my total was $8.04.

"Okay. Thank you." I rolled up the window and waited for my food. My phone started ringing again. I sighed loudly.

Dean Calling....
I growled and picked up the phone, while counting my change.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Kasey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I was just... I was mad because you kept saying you were gonna go. And I wanted to keep you safe." He explained to me through the phone. Bull.
"Mhmm. Bye Dean." I said and hung up the phone. The car hop came up to the stall and handed me my food. I gave him the money and rolled up my window and ate.

**************************************
When I was done I made my way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I pulled up to the Redwood Motel.

"Hi! Welcome to the Redwood Motel. My name is Cameron. How may I help you, honey?" The lady behind the counter asked in a very southern accent.

"Hey Cameron, my name is Kasey. Can I have a room please?" I asked handing my card to her.

"Oh, yes ma'am." She reached behind her and gave me a key. She took my card and swiped it.

"Room 27. Enjoy your stay now." I thanked her and took my card and key. I took my stuff to room 27, and put my stuff down. I sighed and fell back on the bed and went to sleep.

**************************************
I woke up to a knock at my door. I got up and made my way to my suitcase. I still had my clothes on from yesterday.

"One moment please." I called out as I brushed my teeth and hair and put on a black Guns N Roses shirt, light blue skinny jeans, and black socks on. I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw Sam and Dean.

"Hey guys." I said and opened the door wider. They had their duffle bags with them.

"Hi Kasey!" Sam said and hugged me. Dean just smiled and waved. They came in and sat the bags down and Sam went to the Impala and grabbed his laptop. I was so confused.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked. Sam just looked down at me and Dean laid down on the couch.

"We asked Cameron if a girl that looked like you came through here and she said yes and told us which room and we said we're gonna stay with her." Dean told me. So with that we did research and figured out we're dealing with a demon. Should be easy.

**************************************
Sam, Dean, and I all got our Fed suits on. Well my Fed dress. I walked out with the dress on. It fit my curves nicely and my heels clicked on the tiles. My makeup was done flawlessly, and my blonde and black hair curled loosely. Sam's jaw practically dropped and Dean's did the same.

"Holy mother of Hell. You look hot." Dean muttered out. Sam just drooled.

"Okay. Um close your mouth or you're gonna catch flies. And let's get going!" I said I hobbled along to my car.

I drove to the police station and waited for Sam and Dean. Eventually the loud Chevy Impala roaring engine died down next to me and we all go out of the cars. My Mustang was probably not as loud as Dean's car, but it was loud. It might even be as loud as the Impala. But eh, I don't know. The black cars sat next to each other, engines ticking, and frames glinting in the sun.