You find out that you are pregnant

Harry: You found out when you were at the Weasley's. You told Molly that you weren't feeling well. She took you to the doctors and He told you. You went back home and went straight to your room. You wrote a letter to your mother and father, even though  you knew that your father will be really mad at you.  When you finished your letter you sended the owl. You were scared to tell Harry, because you didn't know how he would react to it. So you waited for him to come home with Ron and then you would spill the beans to him.

Ron: You weren't feeling well in the morning and you told Remus and he took you to the doctor. When you found out that you were pregnant, you were scared. You were scared that you would loose the baby or something will happen to it, but Remus comforted you and told that nothing would happen to the baby. You went back to your house and figured out a way to tell your father and Ron.

Draco: Your father Snape noticed that something was wrong with you, so he made you a potion that you had to drink to found out if you were pregnant. You agreed to drink it, but you were scared. When you drinked the potion and you found out. You are pregnant with Draco's baby. You looked at your father and he wrapped his arms around you. You told him that you were scared to tell Draco, but Severus told you that he would be by your side when you would tell Draco.

Fred: You were feeling sick and Hermione noticed. She asked you if you were getting sick, but you told her that you weren't sick. You asked Hermione to make a pregnant potion and when you drunk the potion, you knew it. You were pregnant. Hermione was excited, but you were scared to tell Fred. You waited for the right moment to tell Fred, but you were scared.

George: You were at the doctors and you weren't feeling well. When she examed you, she had a smile on her face. She told you that you were pregnant. You went back home and you were scared to tell George, you were scared because you didn't know how he would react. You want to keep the baby, but what if George didn't. You told you Grandmother and she told you that you don't have to worry about that. She told you that if George really loves  you that he would be happy about the baby. You were a little less scared to tell George the good news.