Draco Malfoy x Cristina: Room of Requirtment

I was walking down the hall, propably been followed by Potter. I walked towards the Room of Requirment and i entered. I went to the closet and placed an apple in it.

Suddenly i saw that Cristina was standing in front of me. "Why are you here, Cristina?" I asked her and she looked at me with a stern look on her face.

"Well i wanted to know Why you always walk off when someone is talking to you. Draco, you even walked of when Snape was talking to you." She said.

"Well, there is nothing to worry about, my dear." I said as i pulled her towards me. "There is, Draco, i am worried about you. " She said and i could see that she really meant it.

"Let's forget about this babe, and have some fun." I said as i started to kiss her. She started to moan and i smirked. I started to take off her Uniform and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my cock. I placed her against the closet and i thrusted inside of her. She startedo to moan and i grunted her name.

"Damn, Cristina, you are tight." I said and she moaned. "Faster Draco." She said and i went faster. After awhile i felt her coming and she moand my name.

"That's right,  say my name." I said when i started to climax. I grunted his name and i pulled out. "I love you, Cristina." I said as i helped her to get dressed again.

"I love you to, Draco. But promise me that you won't hide anything from me." She said and i smiled. "I promise." i said to Cristina.

I took Cristina's hand and we walked out the Room of Requirtment and we walked to the next class. When we arrived there, i stopped Cristina from walking in.

"babe, you know that i love you, right?" i said and she smiled.  "yes i know that and i love you to."  she spoke before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my lips. I kissed back and when we broke  apart we walked into the classroom.

________________________
This was requested by crisrugi_TMR Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it and i apologize if the smut part is crap.