George Weasle x Anja: Confessing in Detention.

I was sitting in Detention. Because i pranked professor Snape with George. He walked in to detention and sat down next to me. "Hey, Anja." George smiled at me. "Hi George." I said. The detention was boring and George and i decided to talk. "Tell me some things about you Anja, i want to get to know you better." George said and i started to explain.

I told George stories about me growing up and he showed a lot of interest. "George, what do you dream about the most?" I suddenly asked. "Well i sometimes dream about starting a family and work in a joke shop with Fred." He said and i smiled. "That's really sweet." I told him. "What about your dream?" He asked me and i started to thinking.

"Well i don't really remember the things i dream." I said and George nodded. "Anja, can i ask you something?" George asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Are you in love?" He asked and i started to blush a little. To be honest, i was scared to tell George that i am in love with him. But i decided that now was a good time to tell.

"Yes i am." I said. "can i know who it is?" He asked and i nodded. "Well, uhm i am kind off, sort off, in love with you." I said and started to look at the ground. "Well, i am also in love with you, Anja." He said and i looked back at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Really." He said. I smiled. "Anja, will you be my girlfriend?" George asked me."Yes." I said and i hugged him.

"Come on, detention is over." George and he grabbed my hand. We walked to the common room of Gryffindor and we sat down on the couch. "I love you, my smol bean." I said as i placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you to, princess." He said and kissed me back. This was the best detention i ever had.

"Are we going on a date tomorrow to Hogsmeade?" I asked to George and he smiled. "Of course my princess." He said and i smiled and cheered. George laughed when i was cheering and grabbed my waist and pulled me in for another kiss. After we pulled away, we cuddled up in the couch and i slowly drifted of to sleep and i felt George kissing my forehead. "Sleep tight, princess." He whispered.

-------------------------------------------------

This was requested by EstheticEclipse. Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it.