Seamus Finnigan x Sabrina

I was sitting in the great hall, talking to Dean. He was telling me all the things he did in the vacations, but i didn't seem to listen. I was looking at the girl i had a crush on since our second year. She is a ravenclaw, but i don't care. She seems to like books and is really smart. I want to talk to her and ask her out.

But the only thing that is holding me back, is that she is dating someone else.  Later that day, i walked down the halls going to Transfiguration and i saw Sabrina crying. I went to her and she looked at me. "What happened?" I asked her and she shook her head. "It's nothing, Seamus." She said and tried to walk away.

"I want to know what happened, Sabrina." I said and she took a deep breathe. "My boyfriend, he dumped me." She said and i smiled at her. I gave her a hug and she cried in my shoulder. "If you need someone to talk to, i will be your rock." I said and she smiled. "Thank you Seamus." She said. I went to my class and later went to search Sabrina.

When i found her, she was sitting in the librarby, reading a book. I went towards her and sat down in front of her. "Hey, are you feeling any better now?" I asked and she smiled. "Yes, thank you for helping me through this." She said and i smiled. "I am a friend to you, Sabrina. I will always be here for you." I said and she smiled.

She started to gather her things and stood up. "Uhm, before you leave. There is something that i need to tell you. I know that you are going through a break up, but i love you and i did since our first year and i will always love you." I said and she looked at me. "Well Seamus, you are Lucky, because i love you to. I don't care that i moved on so quickly, but  do you want to be my boyfriend?"

She asked and i smiled. "I was about to ask the same, but you know as i girl.. Yes i want to be your boyfriend." I spoke shyly. Sabrina smiled and i grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. "I love you." She said as she placed her lips on mine. I kissed her back and after a while, i pulled away. "I love you to." I spoke and we walked out the library.  I was happy that she was my girlfriend and i will never hurt her.

____________________________________________-

This was requested by @SabTheMuggle. Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it.