You break up

harry: You just found out that Harry kissed Cho. Hermoine told you and she was hugging you, while you were crying in her shoulder. "Why would he do that to me?" you asked Hermoine.She was about ot answer, when suddenly Ron and Harry came in the Great Hall. You looked up and walked towards Harry. "We are over." You told Harry. He was about to say something, but you simply walked away. Harry was about to run after you, but Ron held him back. "Jus tgive her some time, Harry." He said as you disappeard out the great hall.

Ron: You walked down the halls of Hogwarts, torwards the Dungeons for Potions. You were about to turn the corner, when you saw Ron kissing with Lavender. You walked torwards him and started to sob. " How dare you to do this to me, Ron?" You asked him. He didn't know what to say and stood up. "Y/n , i'm sorry." "Yeah i'm sorry to, to date you, Ron. We are done." You said as you ran towards to common room and didn't show up for the next few classes.

Draco: you sat in the common room crying, becasue some girl told you that Draco was seeing someone else. Draco came in the common room and saw you crying. "Y/n, baby what's  wrong?" He asked you as you looked up. "What's wrong. You are seeing some one else and i break up with you.That's what's wrong." You said as you walked to the girl's dorms and fell on  your beed and continued to cry.

Fred: You saw Fred making out with a girl you didn't know. He broke your hard and you walked torwards him. "Fred, i'm sorry to tell you this, but i'm breaking up with you." You said as tears were running down your cheeks. "Why?" He asked, but he already knew the answer. "Because you kissed that girl." You said as you cried harder. You ran away torwards your spot outside hogwarts and cried there for hours.

George: You were standing outside of Hogwarts talking to your friends, when suddenley one of your friends told you that she hear that George was seeing someone else. You started to cry and you Ran torwards George to tell him that you were going to break up with him. "George, can i speak to you for a second?" you asked as you found him. "Y/n, Why are you crying?" He asked you. "I'm breaking u with you; because you are seeing someone else." you told him.Before he could explain, you ran back to your friends, crying.