Chapter 19 Hide and Hydra

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

"Thermos!" Percy screamed as we hurtled toward the water.

"What?" Annabeth and I cried.

We gripped tightly onto the boat straps. I could feel the enemy's arrows and javelins whiz past us. I ducked, still clutching onto the straps.

"Hang on!" I heard Percy shout.

"We are!" Annabeth and I yelled in unison.

"Tighter!"

I closed my eyes shut. I could feel someone grab onto the back of my shirt. Soon, I felt a strong gust of wind, and I could feel the boat flying and bouncing on the waters. Then, we were zooming across the ocean. I finally opened my eyes and felt water splash onto me.

That's what a Thermos does...I like it.

There was an uproar in the cruise ship behind us. I turned around and watched as the Princess Andromeda fade in the distance. Soon, we could no longer see the ship.

"We should send an Iris Message to Chiron," Percy spoke up, now that we were safe from the enemy. Annabeth nodded.

Iris Message?

The thermos caused the wind to spray a mist of water into the air. With the sun, a rainbow appeared in the mist. Annabeth pulled out a gold drachma and tossed it into the water mist. I watched her pray to the rainbow goddess, Iris, to show us Chiron. Soon, his face appeared.

However, there was some kind of light flashing and music booming in the background. I wasn't sure if he could hear us between the noise and the wind and waves, but we told him how we snuck away from Camp Half-Blood, Luke and the Princess Andromeda, and the coffin for the monster dude's remains.

"Percy," Chiron called. "You have to watch out for-" Loud shouting behind interrupted him.

"What?" Percy raised his voice over the noise.

"Curse my relatives!" Chiron dodged a plate flying at him. We could hear the plate shattering somewhere. "Annabeth, you shouldn't have let Percy leave camp! But if you do get the Fleece-"

"Yeah, baby!" Someone behind Chiron hollered. "Woohoooooo!"

We could hear the music getting louder. It was even making our lifeboat shake.

"-Miami," Chiron continued. "I'll try to keep watch-"

Something broke our connection, and Chiron disappeared.

"Well, then," I breathed.

We spent forty-five minutes staring off into the view of the ocean.

"You...what Luke said," Annabeth began, staring at me.

I shrugged. "Well, I don't know whatever prophecy he was talking about, that's for sure."

"You shot ice at that man," Percy recalled.

I nodded. "I'm the daughter of Khione, goddess of snow," I introduced myself.

"But, she's a minor goddess. Why would he say you are a part of this big prophecy?" Annabeth asked.

"You're getting somewhere, Annabeth," I told. "He is correct that I am hiding a secret from you guys but..."

"But?" Percy and Annabeth said.