-She better be an angel... [Chapter 19]

Start from the beginning

“What are you doing in there?”

“Girl things now go away”

“But I need the loo!”

He whined.

“Niall…”

I warned, he got the message and after an over-played “sigh I’ll just have to go and use Ashley’s bathroom and accidently look through all her cupboards at her girl items. Sigh” he walked away chucking to himself probably thinking he was the most hilarious person in the world.

I slowly turned the test around as my heart began beating faster and faster, this was just not future depending for her but also me. If she’s pregnant I’ll be the one who gets the blame, I’ll be the one who will have to suffer the consequences, and somehow it’ll be my fault. We won’t be allowed to live here and I can tell you right now that there’s no way in hell that my father’s ever going to let me spend the night in the same room with Niall or any boy again.

“Well?”

Ellie said barely a whisper.

“You’re good”

I said relieved. She smiled hugging me tightly.

“This doesn’t mean you’re off the hook though”

I replied to her happy squeals. She sunk back down her face becoming once again serious.

“I know, just please don’t tell Dad, not yet”

“We’ll talk about this some other time, off you go”

She nodded then disappearing down the hallway to her room. I sighed, relieved that my Dad wouldn’t forbid me just yet from spending time with my Nialler.

I proceeded to my room, all the lights were off but I could hear crashing and banging coming from my bathroom, I switched on the light to see a very messy bathroom with Niall sat on the floor, covered in toilet roll that had fallen from the shelf above him. Boxes were everywhere, shampoo; hairspray and even pads and tampons were spread across the floor, Niall smiled at me sheepishly from the floor as I took in the mess.

“What happened?”

“Sorry?”

He tried.

“Niall”

“It wasn’t my fault, it was all dark I walk into one thing and suddenly everything comes tumbling down on me!”

He said quickly getting up while picking toilet roll from himself.

“It’s called a light switch”

I said laughing.

“Yeah, one that’s very good at hiding”

“It’s always been there”

I giggled at him.

“Shut up and stop bullying my lack of common sense”

He pouted.

“Awh, I’m sorry”

I said moving closer to him.

“You should be”

He moved hair from my eyes and tucked it all behind my ears. When saying those words they were barely a whisper as his lips were already slowly descending on mine. The kiss was deepened, now no space between us, his arms around my waist pulling me to him tightly and mine around his neck as I stood on the end of his supra’s to get a bit of height. He tangled his hands through my hair as I moved backwards slightly perching on the sink all while not breaking the kiss, it lasted for a while longer until we were yet again interrupted.