#28. Queer

28. QUEER

Google's Definition: adjective; 1. Strange; cold. "She has a queer feeling that they were being watched"

Before we begin i just want to say IM BACK. That's really it.

Queer. We all heard the term but.. do we really know the true meaning? Some could say its when you know you're not straight; but you dont know what you are. Others claim its the beginning stages before you just outright turn gay. But for me? Well, i just think its a simple title to hide behind, almost like a shield or a curtain to fend off those around you.

Almost like a superhero. Haha, IS THAT A BIRD? NO, IS THAT A PLANE?? NAAH, ITS QUEERMAN HAHAHA

"Ya never know what he'll become next"

Im laughing so hard right now, but i give all the queer people out there props. I honestly think queer people have it rougher then the rest of us rainbow beauties, since queer isnt even considered a title sometimes. Its like waking up boom you realize you dont just like one sex but hmmm what could you be? And it may not just be the sex either; it could be the attraction thats different or maybe its just your own personality.

Queer is such a difficult job because you have to go on a dangerous adventurous path just to find yourself. Now, all us gays and lesbians and bisexuals and pansexuals, demisexuals etc we found ourselves more or less. We have a title. But do we all believe queers have one? Or is queer just a stage before you hit rainbowland?

Its great to be back and i love you all,

Jae 💋