#25. Interview: Demisexual Female

Wattpad Name:  anonymous
Name: anonymous
Questioned on: Sexuality

1. What is your sexuality?
I am panromantic demisexual.

2. What is your definition of your sexuality?
The definition of that for me is I feel romantic attraction of any gender, and sexual attraction to people who I've already formed a bond with (NO that does NOT mean I feel sexual attraction to everyone I've formed a bond with!)

3. Do you believe religion and government officials should have any say in sexual orientation?
No I do not, sexual orientation is personal so the government and religion should, quite frankly, mind their own business.

4. Are you against any other sexualities and if so why?
No, of course not. I think all sexualities are valid and deserve recognition and respect.

5. Are you religious and if so does it affect your life?
No, I'm not religious.

6. Why did you choose to be interviewed for my book?
I chose to be interviewed because I haven't seen any Demisexual interviews yet so I wanted to do one :)

7. Have you came out to your family, and if so how did they react?
No I haven't came out to my family yet.

8. Are you proud of your sexuality/are you proud of yourself?
Yes, I am proud of my sexuality :)

If you would like to be interviewed, send me #BeInterviewed . You can be anonymous if you wish.

Love you all,

~Jaz💙💫