CHELSEA DAGGER

He was so going to end up dead, he was sure of it.

Well, there was a chance that you'll laugh about it in the end but still, he really can't help but let his mind delve into the possible outcomes of this current situation he was in.

Alright, hold your horses. Kuroo is most definitely not committing any crime of the sorts (why would he though?) It may seem like it since he was most certainly, deathly afraid of you when angered. However, it was completely the opposite of what he was doing.

As per usual, he was being a nosy little shit; and no, not the "I'm gonna looks through your journal or diary to use it for blackmail purposes" but more like the "I'm snooping around your stuff to prove a point" because he was very curious about why you had the said stuff lurking around your room.

It was an accidental discovery really. He didn't mean to let himself actually get pulled in deep into his curiosity but it intrigued him so much that he had to investigate the entire house to settle his suspicions.

The reason why he ended up in this circumstance in the first place was when he decided to borrow your hair dryer from your room. But seeing you weren't exactly home at the moment — you said something about going to this Korean general merchandise store that had just opened today — so he did what every roommate did when they are in need of something of which they don't posses, he barged into your room like it was his.

Well, you did share the apartment so... sharing is caring?

Going back, he had successfully retrieved the dryer from the drawer in your vanity table. As he turned around to leave the room and leave no evidence of him being in there — he'll make sure to return the dryer safe and sound like it hasn't been meddled with — he paused from his steps when he found a pair of boxer briefs just in front of his toes.

The article of clothing — to which he picked up with no hesitation — most certainly did not belong to him. They were smaller than his and there is no way you owned these. Unless... you brought a hook-up (*cough* Sugawara *cough*) home last night?

He shakes his head at the thought.

Nah, that wouldn't be possible. You literally fell right to sleep when you came home. Apparently you had a very grueling practice since competitions are approaching, and he heard that your leader is quite the perfectionist so it was crucial to give your best whenever you practiced with your group.

Again, these weren't his. He knew for a fact that you indeed steal some of his clothes from time to time but he didn't really think that you'd be the type to steal his boxers of all things.

Then again, the boxers had alien heads on them, and there was only one person who would actually wear those kind of underwear.

Were you actually an underwear stealer? Or Kuroo's mind isn't really able to process anymore possible reasons at the moment? Huh, probably the former reason — you were a professional underwear stealer.

He narrows his eyes and let's the offending cloth fall from his grasp and onto the floor, not really in the mood to actually investigate it, leaving the room swiftly so he could blow-dry his hair in the shared bathroom.

——————

Looks good.

He thinks, long fingers combing through his thick, messy dark locks as he observes himself in the mirror — actually, it still looked the same, only his hair was a tad bit fluffier from the usual as it was shiny too — giving himself a smolder because he knows he was good-looking.

Yeah, you can pretty much tell he loves himself a little too much, but that doesn't beat the love he has for you.

Speaking of you, his wonderful roommate who's been gone for hours now, had texted that you might be a little late for dinner so you had offered to buy pizza — he so did not pout when you mentioned you were with Akaashi, again — and he agreed at an instant. There were two reasons why, one, free pizza which equals to two of the best words to hear together and two, did he mention that his beautiful roommate will be bringing him free food? Wife material really.