SLEEPOVER

Somewhere, in the busy city life of Tokyo, [Name] wakes to her continuously ringing alarm clock. She still has no idea why she even has the appliance as her smart phone can pretty much do the same and it's also less annoying.

[Name] does her usual morning routine; letting the water boil for her morning tea, making sure to check the refrigerator if there is still any milk left—she's grateful that there is indeed some left that'll last for a few days. [Name] decides against washing her hair, remembering that she already had a long, nice shower last night after the grueling hours of the daily meetings from her college activities.

It was a challenge really, being in college while balancing extracurricular activities and work schedule (she has bills to pay of course; along with the necessities) but she miraculously manages to live throughout the stress it provided.

By now, she's already dressed and set for work. It sucked working the morning shift, but she had no choice, it was the only work schedule that fit her already busy school schedule. Though, the coffee house is just a few minutes walk from the university she attends, so it was more convenient when changing into her regular civilian clothes which varied on her mood, and available clothing pieces that weren't in the laundry pile.

The job pays enough, surprisingly. Even if the idea of the ever so cliché college student working at a quaint coffee house is pretty common, [Name] is glad that she found a decent part-time job. The owner/manager really didn't waste any time by hiring her on the spot, considering they were coincidentally looking for a new employee so there's that. So her she is, two years, going three, working at the small coffee house that is booming with business with tolerable coworkers.

Though one coworker has always gotten on each and every, seven billion of her nerves. It's mildly surprising how he hadn't acquire any concussion from the usual physical retaliation he gets subjected to on the daily... yet.

"Oh [Name]-chan! You're looking as radiant as ever!" A voice sings when [Name] steps foot into the warm and cozy enclosure.

The girl sighs. "Dude, not today, please. It's morning people like you that makes me wanna—"

"I'm always bright and early for you, [Name]-chan!"

"Literally no one asked."

Ignoring the looming storm clouds above her head, Oikawa Tooru beams and skips happily towards the perturbed girl. Quick on her feet, [Name] does not hesitate to side-step when he throws himself towards her. But instead of getting to wrap his admittedly lean arms around her smaller body, he finds himself in a heap on the floor, groaning in pain from the impact his face received.

"Oi! Shittykawa stop fooling around and do your job!"

"Yessir!" Oikawa jumps to his feet in an instant, mock saluting at his now glaring companion as the flamboyant male himself swaggers towards the coffee machines, filling in the orders as if nothing even happened in the first place. The customers, especially the regulars knew well to not be concerned at the scene; it's apparent that they knew of the brunette's shenanigans.

"Thanks, Hajime. It's really a miracle that his brain isn't damaged yet from all of that." She heaves out an exasperated sigh, walking towards behind the counter to take over Iwaizumi Hajime, the companion. He's one of the friends she made throughout her college career and nfortunately, he goes to a different school from her and Oikawa.

He chuckles patting [Name] on the back, silently proud that the both of them share the knack of teasing the poor setter just for shits and giggles. "He has a thick skull, what do you expect?"

"How mean, Iwa-chan! [Name]-chan!"

"I'll take it from here, Hajime —" ("How come you let her call you 'Hajime'?!" "She's nice and not annoying, unlike you") She smiles, pulling her hair into a ponytail as she beams at the customer, "Bonjour! Welcome to Amertume Café, what can I get you?"