NO ANGEL

(Previously titled as BLAH BLAH BLAH)

[WARNING: NSFW content up ahead!]

[Last Name] [Name] is quite befuddled finding herself in a rather... strange situation like this. Hell, she isn't even expecting her night to end up like this.

It all started during the coffee house fiasco where Bokuto Koutarou, her super amazing ace of a friend had abruptly blurted out the idea of the man himself wanting to take her out on a date, and so she thought, why the hell not? [Name] trusted the dude, probably with her life seeing the guy was so sweet and nice to her; and pretty much made her snort soda out of her nose because of how effortlessly funny the guy was.

Even if it was a rather uncomfortable and slightly painful experience, the guy surely knows how to make a girl laugh.

In addition to that, he's friends with Kuroo. His friend circle is mostly composed of genuinely nice people, minus the fact that some of them had weird yet endearing quirks. It brings [Name] comfort that her roommate would never in his life associate himself with someone who is the total opposite of those people. It really is hard to believe sometimes, that a guy as crafty as Kuroo manages to befriend people who would literally drop anything to help their friends out.

The one thing that made [Name] accept Bokuto's invitation was the look in his eyes. His beautiful, golden eyes that were filled with nothing but utmost sincerity when he held her smaller hands in his bigger ones, asking her again if he could take her out sometime.

If one asked her to describe who Bokuto was as a person, he was someone who wore his heart on his sleeve. He may act goofy most of the time, but [Name] knew he was more than just a muscly man with infinite energy. He was a man with incredible emotional intelligence; he always knew what to say whenever someone wasn't feeling their best and sometimes, he does have the capacity to say something profound.

So [Name] was confident that Bokuto will definitely show her a good time. Maybe he'll bring her to the movies, or maybe to an 80's diner even. He also seemed like the type to enjoy a day out, like a picnic or something or a stroll in the park!

However, it was neither of those choices. Instead, Bokuto took her to a party.

[Name] eyes wander around the dim-lit place, feeling the bass from the speakers rumbling in her heart as it shakes throughout the large home. She cringes slightly at the sudden rise of temperature coming from the mass of bodies littering the makeshift dance floor, as well from the people crowding every space there is. Holy fuck, did the host invite the entire population of the university? [Name] pushes into the back of her date, nose burying into his jacket to avoid smelling the slightly sour smell of sweat (probably even sex, who knows?) wafting through the air.

"HEY HEY HEY! I AM BACK!" Bokuto hoots, throwing his hands up in the air and the crowd greets him with the same level of excitement.

Atsumu, who coincidentally had also planned going to the party, scoffs. "Do ya always haf'ta do this, Bokkun?!" He yells over the blaring music, head shaking at the haughty laugh Bokuto lets out from the attention he's receiving.

"I am the life of the party after all, 'Tsum-tsum!"

And that he definitely is because by the time [Name] returns her attention back to him, he's already left her side to drink the night away with his peers.

She only smiles at this, knowing it's inevitable for him to go and chat with anyone, the social butterfly he is. [Name] decides to get a drink, weaving through the crowd to look for the kitchen, Atsumu following closely from behind.