SILVER & GOLD

The body that lays underneath the thick covers stirs at the sound of the alarm blaring from the phone, which in turn arose [Name] from her slumber once the morning light shines onto her face. Her eyes squinted at the sheer brightness of the sun that momentarily blinded her vision, cursing at herself for probably forgetting to close the blinds last night. The thought is confirmed when the first thing she sees is the open blinds. Ah well, at least that did help with shaking the sleep out from her.

[Name] yawns softly as her arms stretched above head all the while shifting onto her side to retrieve her phone that rests idly on her nightstand to check the time. It was only a few minutes past eight, quite early for her to be awake on a day-off but that was fine, she has things to do today anyway.

best senpai
KENMAAAAAAAA
U awake yet???

ken-ken
Bold of u to assume i slept
But yes

best senpai
Breath of The Wild?

ken-ken
Breath of The Wild
I streamed all night too
Looking for the korok seeds
N ppl seem to find joy in me suffering
I hate it here

best senpai
lmao your dedication to this game is amazing

ken-ken
Aren't you too though

best senpai
,,,,,
touché

ken-ken
Haha I'll see you at 10

A smile settled onto her lips after the rather interesting chat, letting her phone plop onto the soft surface of the bed as she once again closes her eyes, snuggling deeper into the comfort of her pillows to block out the sun as she drifts off.

Meeting Kuroo's childhood friend, Kozume Kenma was unplanned really, though [Name] knew of the quiet man's existence as her roommate never fails to mention him in passing. Kenma goes to a different university, an hour away from where Kuroo and [Name] and while he pursues his degree, he streams on the side. [Name] thinks it's appropriate since he is a gamer plus Kenma seems to enjoy it. Apparently Kenma remembers the woman during his time in Nekoma, however he hadn't really gotten the chance to talk to her back then considering she was in a different crowd from him. It's a good thing that she sort of remembers him though.

It certainly did surprise Kenma when Kuroo immediately told him about his plans of moving in with [Name]. At first he wasn't sure if it was the same [Last Name] [Name] from high school but his curiosity was soon satiated when his childhood friend confirmed it.

Kenma and [Name] initially met during one of her day-offs. She thought of hanging out at the coffee house for the meantime until the time nears her next period. However, upon arriving at the place she considers her safespace, she comes to find that almost every seat is occupied; well, minus the table for two Kenma sits at and having no options, [Name] pulls up her big girl pants and asks if she could sit with him. Needless to say, the two of them pretty much hit it off. [Name] thinks it's enough for them to bond over their shared love for video games.

A loud scream startles the woman out of her reminiscing, the loud slam of the door follows soon after that pushes [Name] to finally get out of bed to check what the hell is her roommate losing his mind over now. Having Kuroo as a roommate means there's always something to look forward to as he's quite... odd in the best way possible. It's just sometimes she wishes for a day of peace and quiet but she'll keep that to herself for now.