FANTASY

Summer break is definitely a time every college student has been waiting for ever since they faced the harsh reality of being one step closer to adulthood that required everyone to basically give up trying to at least get 8 hours of sleep. It's nearly impossible to even come up with a healthy sleeping schedule with having so many requirements to submit and the exams... god the exams. They are the bane of everyone's existence.

Of course, [Name] doesn't escape the excitement emanating from everyone that she knew, being giddy herself as she's also been looking forward to the well-deserved 2 months vacation. Finally free from that hellish semester, she deems it appropriate that she and her cousin will be flying out of the country for a week-long beach trip. It took some effort on [Name's] side to convince Tsukishima to come with and the only reason why he even gave in to her constant pestering is when her father decided to give him a call. [Name] may or may have not expressed her displeasure the next time the cousins met up, Tsukishima relaying the information offhandedly with a nonchalant sip of his coffee, not all bothered by the glower coming from the woman.

However, not all seem to be particularly eager to start the 2 month hiatus from university.

Well, in Kuroo Tetsurou's case.

The kicked puppy look on Kuroo was something [Name] found slightly amusing as she tells him her plans prior to the actual date where she and Tsukishima would fly out. He was disheartened yes, but he knew better than to intentionally show his disappointment knowing how bright her smile was when she had shown him the hotel she and her cousin will be staying at. His bitter feelings weren't directed at her plans, heavens no; it was more so directed to that fact that she will be gone for an entire week; an entire week without his number one source of entertainment—he hates it here. Even if she does cancel the trip, he's positive he really won't have much time with her anyway, knowing that even his teammates took a liking to her company; Atsumu being the woman's childhood friend who'll obviously take the chance to hang-out with her and Oikawa being a constant in her life that it's nearly impossible for him to go a day without seeing [Name] as well.

Kuroo's 'dilemma' aside, the bedhead decides to crash into her room with no other reason except to watch her pack a week's worth of clothing among her other necessities for the trip. He's just sitting there really, right beside her desk as [Name] goes over her checklist for packing. She takes a quick look at the uncharacteristically silent male who seems to be busy pawing—pawing at one of her shirts. She let's a quiet laugh escape her, his actions reminding him of a cat before resuming the task at hand. It isn't until later Kuroo wordlessly starts to take the packed essentials out of her suitcase and once everything is out—everything neatly arranged on the bed—he sits in it, pulling his legs to his chest with a content smile stretched on his lips.

[Name] raises an eyebrow in question, face blank. "Why?"

"I'm all you need." He's proud of his statement, evidently so but the woman wasn't any of it. Their flight is tomorrow, in the morning mind you and she wants the packing to be over with.

Gods, he really is like a cat.

[Name] snorts, "I don't think you're 'enough' to last me a week on the beach, you weirdo."

"You can forgo the clothes when you're with me. I don't mind, really." She snorts when his right eyelid drops into a suggestive wink in tandem with a cat-like smile. [Name] shoves at his face gently, earning a whine from him.

She rolls her eyes, hands going under his arms so she could lift him up, "What are you, a cat?" She teases, eyeing his pout in amusement. "I'm actually glad I'm leaving. I can finally have some peace away from you."

"How rude, [Name]-chan~" He sighs, draping himself over the woman.

"Ack—you're heavy!"