It took him a while to actually notice the pattern whenever you did the small actions. It related to a certain level of nervousness you reached beyond that point. He could probably explain when using a scale of 1-10.

In levels 1-4 , you would either rub your nose or fiddle with your fingers. An example to that is when you had to present in class about a topic one of your professors had assigned you to discuss to the class. Now, you are a pretty confident person overall (your passion for dancing really helped for that) but it was different when you had to actually speak in front of a crowd. But it was no big deal really, everyone gets nervous whenever they had to talk in front of different people that may judge you.

From levels 5-10 however, is a different story. You would either bit your lip or fiddle with your fingers to the point you may harm yourself if you overdid it.

There was a few instances where you bit your lip a bit too much that it bled a little. He can remember that it was because a few guys decided to corner you against your locker, asking for your number but you refused because first of all, you had no idea who these guys were and there was no way in hell you'd give your personal information to total strangers.

You were extremely lucky that Kuroo came just in time before the guys could even lay a single finger on you. The guys were pretty much threatened by your roommate's presence, especially when he had that look of absolute murder etched on his face that was enough to send them running with their tails in between their legs.

Kuroo had to stay with you for the rest of the day in fear of it happening again, and also because you looked really shaken up from the experience that you couldn't stop fiddling with your fingers even on the way home.

Furthermore, that was the reason why he always stuck with you whenever you had breaks. He would even go as far as to wait for you to finish your classes.

So yeah, he was totally not acting like a protective boyfriend — pfft what?

Quirk #3: You are very unaware in the mornings whenever you only get a few hours of sleep.

The ravenette couldn't help but to let out a string off laughter whenever his mind wanders to the times where you almost looked like you were sleep walking whenever you stumbled into the living room with your eyes closed. He was amazed that you somehow, by magic probably, were able to navigate through the apartment despite your obviously dazed situation.

Though, there was one instance where he decided that enough was enough. It was really pathetic seeing you struggle with your morning routine, no matter how utterly adorable you looked with your eyes closed and your nose all scrunched up from the light coming through the windows.

"Good morning, sleepy-head~" he greets with a grin, sharp eyes following your every move until you stood in front of him.

You merely grunted in response, surprising him when you wrap your arms around his torso.

A chuckle reverberated from his chest which somehow soothed you, "Do you want tea?" He asks softly as he ruffles your hair.

You nod, hair tickling his bare chest.

He hums in response and lifts his arms so he could remove your arms around him, but you refused with a high-pitched whine and curled yourself further more into the warmth his body was emitting. He sighs, but chuckles when you refused to move away from him again. "Alright, alright. Just let me get the tea, then you can cuddle me all you want." And with just that, you immediately let him go so he could reach for the tea bags, only to wrap yourself around him once again when he poked your nose, signaling it was fine to cuddle him again.

SLEEPOVER [Kuroo Tetsurou] [EDITING!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें