"I don't have a costume." I argue. "I can't go."

"Well luckily for you – costumes aren't mandatory. I got you this cute little black dress and-"

"You bought me another dress?" I demand, setting my chemistry book down. She rolls her eyes,

"Get over it Jules. I shop for you, it's done." She laughs rushing to the closet and pulling out a black dress with one sleeve. It's very slim fitting and I raise an eyebrow at her,

"Am I going to fit in that?"

"Yes!" She laughs at my question, holding it up to herself as she examines it in the mirror.

"Is it short enough?" I tease, this was the shortest dress I have ever gotten from Sarah.

"Oh like it matters, you and Zayn have done it already." She scoffs, rolling her eyes as she rests a hand on her hip.

"What?" I gasp looking at Sarah.

"I mean you told me that you two... ya know." She smirks with a wink and a click of her tongue. I drop my mouth open and laugh at her for a moment.

"I didn't tell you that so you could bring it up all the time!" I laugh at her, my cheeks flushing red. "And just cause we did that doesn't mean we've had sex." I scold her.

"Oh come on Jules... really?" She asks with shock. "Damn, I thought you two had..."

"You don't know me at all." I stick my tongue out at her as I take the dress.

"I mean Niall and I had sex like... two weeks into the rel-"

"Ahhh!" I scream, covering my ears. "I don't need to hear about yours and Niall's sexual life." I laugh as I examine the dress. Thankfully my bruises have gone so there wasn't a reason I couldn't wear this dress.

"I listened to yours." She raises an eyebrow with pursed lips.

"No, the difference Sare, was you asked to hear about it." I counter with a laugh, Sarah laughs and nudges me.

"Same thing. Get changed we're leaving in an hour."

"What?" I turn back to her.

"Yeah I told Zayn, he's meeting us at the house." She shrugs as if it were no big deal she had just planned my entire evening. "So get changed." She demands with a smile.

"Great." I mumble, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

~ ~ ~

Sarah and I arrive at the house an hour late – not even sure if you can be late to a party like this but we were. I run a hand through my curls as Sarah touches her make up in the mirror with a smile.

"So you and Niall had sex after two weeks?" I ask, turning to her. She smiles at her reflection,

"I thought you didn't want to know about my personal life." She claims turning to me with her smug smile.

"Was that your first time Sarah?" I ask her. I knew she did stuff in high school, I just never knew if she lost her virginity.

"That's for me to know." She winks at me.

"Sarah!" I laugh, tapping her arm.

"Seriously Jules, you don't' want to know about my 'romantic' history in high school. You knew all those bone head jock guys I dated – they weren't that great. Not like Niall." She smiles to herself.

"Well let's go see him." I urge her, getting out of the car. Sarah follows me, shutting the door behind her as we walk down the road towards the large house. I still wonder if Zayn's uncle knew they threw all these parties – and if he did I wonder if he knew how big they got.