"Or maybe, you lack talent. Oooohhh burn!" I yell as even mum's eyes widen a bit at my jab.

"Oh no, you didn't. I'm going to show you just how talented I am." She says after recovering from the shock. Whenever she makes that last statement, we all know what's coming next so, I start running for my dear life... And hair; cause I definitely don't want to end up wearing a wig... Again.

Don't ask...

~~~~~

So after much pleas and numerous 'no's from me concerning Debby's request to see where I work, I finally agree since I don't have much planned for today.

I roll my eyes at the grin on her face before she goes to her room to look for something 'suitable' to wear.

For Christ's sake, it's a restaurant; practically anything is suitable.

"Now I'm ready" she comes back with a smile, as I notice the new touch of mascara and lip gloss. Also, her black all stars which makes me shake my head as I exit the room with her in tow.

"Don't judge me." She says.

"Of course I wouldn't." I reply, sarcasm lacing every word.

Not long after, we arrived at the restaurant as I don't miss the confused look on Debby's face while reading the sign.

"Lame name, isn't it?" I question while chuckling a bit.

"No kidding." She replies, shaking her head.

"It's not as bad as it seems." I assure her as we walk through the door. The chiming of the bell I'm now accustomed to, goes off to signal our entrance.

We walk to the SR; me leading the way and Debby in tow.

"This is where we, the staff, stay to rest or get ready- it's pretty much our own room." I say, plopping onto a couch.

"Hmm... Cool." She says. Immediately, Thomas enters the SR as I stiffen.

"Dianna... " He smiles a bit, watching me intently.

"Hi." I manage a smile though I'm a wreck on the inside from his gaze. Debby chooses that moment to clear her throat which snaps me out of my trance. "Uh Thomas, meet Debby my sister. Debby, Thomas is my co-worker." I introduce as they smile and shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Debby says as she shoots me a glance I know too well... Tease!

"I'm guessing you haven't been around since I'm just meeting you for the first time." Thomas says glancing at me before looking at Debby.

As they continue talking, my phone rings; the caller ID being 'Mr Hotshot' which makes me smile before picking the call.

"Why, hello damsel." He greets which makes me chuckle.

"Hello to you too, Mr Hotshot." I say keeping my voice a bit low though Thomas and Debby stop conversing and are probably listening to my conversation.

"I called to check up on you- know how you're doing." He says which makes me smile.

"That's really thoughtful of you. I'm great- just showing Debby around. Hope your ego hasn't gotten the best of you yet." I say as I catch Debby's smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Not yet." He says as I imagine him winking which makes me laugh.

"You're an idiot... A sweet one." I add quietly as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Glad to be of service." He remarks which makes me smile. "I really wish I can take you out today but things are really hectic here. I'll be able to very soon though."

"Alright, it's fine by me."

"Great... Goodbye sweet cheeks."

"Bye, idiot." I reply as he chuckles before I end the call.

I turn around to find Thomas looking distorted and Debby grinning which means they were both listening...

Great.

The door to the SR opens and in comes in all her glory, Bailey. She grins at Thomas which makes Debby shoot me a questioning glance.

"Bailey, this is Debbie- Dianna's sister. Debby, my girlfriend, Bailey." He introduces as I try not to cringe at the title.

I really thought I was over this.

Debby smiles as she extends her hand about to speak but notices the uninterested look on Bailey's face as she doesn't not even attempt shaking Debby.

Uh oh

Thomas nudges Bailey trying to send a message which she acts oblivious to.

"The hell?!" Debby yells in disgust. "Who do you think you are? That was beyond rude Bailiff or whatever you call yourself... If people are able to put up with your nasty attitude, I can't and you've got to know... How are you even dating her?" Debby spits venomously, addressing Thomas. "I think you'd better get yourself a better girlfriend than that." She adds as Bailey's face scrunches up in anger. She's about to retaliate but Debby not wanting to exchange words with her leaves as I shoot Thomas and Bailey a disapproving look before leaving.

"Hey, Debby hold on." I say as I manage to catch up.

"Did you see that? What kind of idiot does that?" She asks still fuming.

"That's her for you. Trust me she's not worth it- just forget you ever met her." I say trying to calm her down.

"Well that won't be hard. I say Thomas better look for a better person- she doesn't deserve him one bit."

"C'mon, it's okay. Just forget what happened."

"Fine." She huffs which makes me smile.

"You up for ice-cream?" I ask, which makes her smile a little.

"When am I never?" She remarks which makes me chuckle... Ice-cream always does the trick.

Finally, someone who wouldn't stand Bailey's attitude. I say she deserves it😂😂😂
More drama on the way... Watch out.