Chapter 1

《Your Point of View》

I take a stroll to a certain place that I go to everyday. The supermarket.

As I walk, I see the sun shining brightly and everyone smiling on this bright day. I grin back at everyone. I like seeing people be bright and happy.

I walk inside the market and went the the diary section to grab a bottle of strawberry milk.

Before grabbing it, another hands grabbed it before I did.

I glared at the person "YAH! I got that first!" I said, angrily.
"Too bad you didn't grab it." The male shot back.
I see the name tag on his shirt 'Min Yoongi'.

"Are you a worker? You're supposed to be nice, not rude, Min Yoongi." I said.

I really wanted and needed the milk.

He just gave me a death glare and walked away. I angrily walk to the cash register #5, that's where Jungkook works at.

 I angrily walk to the cash register #5, that's where Jungkook works at

"Hi Noona, what happ-"

"A dumb worker happened! He stole my strawberry milk! Do you have an extra?" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, nervously.

"N-noona, you can come back later. I-I'm sure they'll restock it for you..."

Jungkook is just a little fetus that doesn't know anything. He always get nervous when I'm mad.

"Ahh... I forgot his name already. I think it was... Men Yoonji? That idiot took it" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you mean 'Min Yoongi'?" Jungkook said. "Yeah! That's his name. I hate him!"

"I hate you too, babe." Min Yoongi said from behind. He gave you a death glare."

"It's you! Ugly grandpa! You better-" I was cut off when Jungkook pressed his lips on mine. "Don't say that to him that, he'll make your life a horrible one. Trust me, Noona." Jungkook whispered while kissing me.

Yoongi just stared at us in disgust. "I'm out bitches, see you Jungcock."

Jungkook broke the kiss, "Bye hyung!" He waved before Yoongi leaving.

You smirked at Jungkook.

"Do you like me?"

"Um... I actually..."

To be FUCKING continued

Author Note: you prob won't read this like how I don't read these shitty notes when I read FF's. This was pretty shittyeu and I might change the plot of discontinue this. I'm also starting a Youtube channel soon so you can check it out. I'll put a link to it on the next chapter. Thanks for reading hoes! ♡