As I stand here all my scars are brutally on display to myself, the jagged marks left from the silver, the scars that took days to heal and will never leave, their pattern forever stuck on my skin. Slowly I close my eyes and unfold my wings, there is no pain but something is different, I can feel it automatically, I push further shifting into my wolf, just to know if I still can. My black paws slip on the floor, I'm okay I say, I'm alright. 

But soon the truth arrives upon me, am I really ok? 

I still haven't looked. I stand tall in my human form and let them out, my breath releasing in soft gasp as I see what they have become. They have changed, they're red now, it was always a myth that I faerie so wongs become red if they are torn, an permanent imprint of the blood staining them. My breath comes out in soft gasps when I see the words slashed in their soft presence, mutt. 

Mutt. 

A mixed blood dog. 

Cause that all I am to him. 

He doesn't recognise that his blood runs through my veins just as much as my mothers does. He doesn't realise that this is all his fault he is the one who fell in love with a faerie. God, what is wrong with the world that I was even created? I need my friends I can't fucking stay in this place. The tears heats my cheeks, running down in trails. I grab my coat and unlock Magnus's front door. I know exactly how to get to the Institute from here, I've been wanting to leave for a few days. I move my feet faster than I know I could, the need settling uncomfortably in my chest. Thanks to my shadow hunter blood I know I will be able to get past the wards, I just need to see Jace and Alec, Izzy and ask on as well. I just need anyone, I'm accepting that indeed help now, I'm not weak for admitting this, I'm not weak he is wrong. I jog up the stairs and knock loudly. I know that they will be aware that I'm here, that was the idea. I can hear the clicks of the locks and the door opens revealing Alec.
I

 leap forward wrapping my arms around his waist, holding him tightly as his arms hold me as well. I hear him breathe in relief.

"Am I a mutt?" I whisper softly into his chest nut I know he hears me when his entire body tenses. He gently pushes me away, his face contorted in pain,

"What the fuck did you just say?" He scolds me, "you are not a mutt, you are a god, a mix of the three strongest species why would you pay any attention to what a fucker who abuses his own child says? Why?" He whispers the last part and I never realised how much Alec cared for me, just as much as I care for him.

"I love you Alexndet Lightwood." I let out sincerely. Hugging him again,

"Love you too now go see Jace cause I know you want to and he's in his room." Alec whispers knowingly, a grin on his face. I grin back, loosening my arms as I head towards where I know Jace's room is.

I walk towards the hard wooden door and let out three knocks,

"Who is it?" He yells through the wood,

"It's Genevieve" I call back, a shadow hunter looking at me strangely as he walks past. The door in front of me is whipped open and there stands Jace with rage imprinted on his every feature.

"What the fuck are you doing hear?!" He snaps before I have the chance to say anything,

"I came to see everyone seen as you all just left me alone at Magnus's"

"Well leave" he bites back, are you ducking with me what is his problem?

"Are you fucking with me right now? I came to say thank you and see you guys and you're telling me to leave?"

"Yeah I guess I am"

"I fucking walked here from Magnus's and I guess it was for nothing you fucking piece of shit"

At that Jaces face darkens even more and he grabs my wrist pulling me into his room and slams the door shut.

"Are you a fucking idiot?"

"Yeah apparently I am, I thought you cared about me, I thought you would have wanted to see me."

"I DO FUCKING CARE!" He yells at me,

"REALLY CAUSE IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT!"

" DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS WALKING HERE WAS?! ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

"I KNOW HOW TO LOOK AFTER MYSELF JACE!"

"Do you? Then why the fuck did Alec and I have to come rescue you huh?" Jace lowered his tone till it was low and seething, anger taking over each and every inch of his face.

"Don't have an answer? Cause you couldn't do it yourself you were being beaten and torn to pieces by your own fucking father and then had the nerve to say hey when we saw you walking down the hall on the brink of death, AND I CARED! I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED AND YOURE MAD AT ME NOW? YOU DO T GET THAT RIGHT!"

"IF YOU WERE SO FUCKING WORRIED, WHY WERE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT COME TO SEE ME? IS IT CAUSE IM DAMAGED GOODS? CAUSE IM A MUTT?"
His eyes flash for a second with regret but then it is replaced by a drawer emotion his eyes becoming a storm of blue and green.

"DONT EVER FUCKING SATY THAT AGAIN! AND DONT EVER ASSUME I DONT CARE!"

"IM NOT ASSUMING I KNOW YOU DONT CARE- " 

"I DO FUCKING CARE, I CARE SO FUCKING MUCH" he cuts me off his eyes flashing with an emotion I have never seen before and my rage burning up like a fucking explosion and I've never been more attracted to another person in my entire life.

" THEN FUCKING SHOW ME YOU CARE!!!" I scream at him, he marches forward and I back away, till my back is harsh against the door and I'm so attracted to him in that moment.

"What?" I taunt him, "All talk no walk, to scared to show me you care?"

"Shut up" he growls his voice lower than normal and his eyes dark with lust.

"Make me you bitch" I snarl at him and he doesn't hesitate for one second, smashing his lips onto mine.

I react automatically, pure bliss taking over my body as we mix perfectly. His tongue glides against mine as pure emotion rushes between us. Both of us are undeniably attracted to each other in this moment, my core heating at his touch, my body reacting in bliss and need. I walk towards him grabbing his hair as we pull away for a second my werewolf eyes flashing in pleasure as he tilts my chin back harshly, his mouth leaving trails of heat up my neck. He tenses at the moan that escapes from the back of my throat and he comes back, kissing me again smiling against my mouth. I bring the lower half of my body against his, another moan escaping slowly and I grin against his mouth. In a second he swirls us around and pushes me down so I fall onto his bed. This is not loving it is not romantic it is hot and dirty, filled with passion, rage and need. His body weight against mine brings need, and as entangle my hands in his hair bringing him closer.