Challenge #6

Genevieve P

Genevieve P.O.V

Fuck me, again?! Why do I keep waking up in this shitty and dirty little cell in a shadow hunters institute? At least this time the handcuffs aren't silver and I seem to have healed completely. It's just hunger now. Constant hunger. Oh god I'm gonna die from hunger.
"She's awake Jace" a female voice comes from outside of the door. There are females here? Thank god maybe they might be better than the two jerks I have met so far. The bolts continue to be unlocked and in walk four people!!! Two girls and the two jerks, blondie has a bruised and cut nose and Alec has my fingertips bruised on his neck. Hopefully they learnt there lesson. One of the girls is a red head who doesn't seem like a shadow hunter at all and she is standing particularly close to blondie, girlfriend maybe? Damn I guess sex is off the table. The other girlie is hot, she is the female version of Alec and seems like a cool girl like we could be friends if I wasn't tied to a bed.
"Hey I'm just chilling you guys wanna join?"
The dark haired girls laughs out loud and Alec smirks while blondie frowns and the poor redhead just looks confused.
"Hey I won't join you but I'm Isabelle" the dark haired girls smirks looking just like her assumed brother.
"And from their injuries I gather you already know Jace and Alec, and this is Clary."
I watch them all carefully and Alec steps forward with more handcuffs and ties my feet to the bed as well. He then walks behind me and frees my hands quickly moving back to avoid injury. A chuckles escape me at his demeanour and I stretch my wrists and fingers. This whole time I have been to attracted to notice the smell of a burger. Clary carefully walks forward and places a tray of food on my lap, a massive grin overtake my face as I gently slap her cheek, "Thanks carrot top"
She glares at me as Jace tried to hide a chuckle but I'm already halfway through the burger. Oh god it's so good.
"That's hardly very ladylike" carrot top smirks at me. What's her problem?
"Oh I'm actually not a lady, I have dick between my thighs"
Carrot blanches "Really?" She asks.
Oh my life this poor girl.
"No. "
"Oh"
Isabelle is pissing herself and Alec is also laughing, Jace is trying to hide a smirk and Clarys face is redder than a Beetroot.
"Whatever we need you to answer some questions for us" clary glares.
"No"
Shit I new this was coming, I can practically feel my walls building there way up.
"I'm sorry I can't"
I bring my knees up to my chest closing in myself.
"What happened to you?" Alec asks me gently, "who cares Alec if she doesn't choose to talk we can use your other techniques to get her to talk" Clary bites in, man I am beginning to hate this chick.
"Clary it's ok chill out" Jace snaps at her.
Alec sends a look to Jace and Ozzy as they slowly all head out locking the room again behind them.

JACE P

JACE P.O.V. 

What happened when clary asked her what she knew? As I said before she is good at hiding her emotions but there was still clearly something wrong, it was like she closed in on herself and her features darkened. She was sassy and funny and then all of a sudden it was like she became angry and dark. Clary was a bit over the top though I mean seriously suggesting torture after one question. We found the rogue now anyway we can contact Magnus to get her memories back.

Two hours laters
We had alerted Magnus that we found the rogue and he was downstairs with her know what is he saying? Why did he seem so shocked that she was a girl? Was he speaking french to her?!