Chapter 12 ~ I Just Have to Get Away

Jace'sP.O.V.

I walk down the hall, I hear little sobs coming from a room. Clary's sobs. I run to the door but notice that it is Logan's room. I knew something was up between them, I just knew it. What am I suppose to do? Why didn't she come to me? I am her boyfriend. She should be coming to me. Not to Logan. That warlock.

I sit right next to the door. Clary will probably leave before anyone can get it, she doesn't want to betray me like that. Especialy when parents and everybody else is here. I just want her to know she belongs to me. I have been with her much longer than Logan. I know I did something terrible but she doesn't have to show me what I did to her with some scumbag like Logan. Even that name is detestful. I would have thought she would have had higher standards than that.

Clary'sP.O.V.

Light streamed through the closed windows as I held my eyes closed. I wanted to go back to the peaceful sleep I was once in. I knew I was still in Logan's room but he was missing. I turned over to my side to see him in the bathroom. His shirt was off showing off his muscular and tanned upper body. He was shaving the stubble off of his face.

I laid there peacefull for a few more seconds. I didn't want to ruin it just yet. I closed my eyes lightly taking a deep breath to prepare myself to leave in a few minutes. I wanted to get back to my room and take a shower and, most of all, get away before anyone can notice I am here. Especially Jace, then he will have even more amo.

I open my eyes again and Logan is kneeling in front of me, a smirk on his face. I giggle quietly.

"What?" I ask.

"It's time to go. I hate to have to do this but people are going to be getting up now but I do want to take you on a real date. Meet me at the willow tree in the back at 12. Dress formal/casual. Kay?" He asks looking me right in the eye.

"Mmhm!" I whisper enthusiastically leaning in for a kiss which he returns. I smile in between the kiss and pull his head into mine. He uses his arms to support himself on the bed and leans over me as I roll onto my back, taking him with me. He lands on top of me and I let out a low moan as our tongue's connect.

Jace'sP.O.V.

I lean against the wall, it's early morning about now and I am still waiting. I hear moaning coming from behind the door and I am instatnly hit with images of them having it and rolling around in bed intwined in each others arms- stop it Jace. Clary loves me and only me. He probably beating the crap out of her for trying to do something to him. Yeah, that's all it is.

I sit patiently for a few more minutes and then the door slowly opens. I shoot to my feet and pretend to be walking down the hall. Clary walks out, her hair cascading down it locks, wearing a baggy sweatshirt and a sweatpants. Her head is bent but I can tell she smiling and blushing.

I grab her arm and she immediately turns around, her hand ready to punch me in this face. Then, she sees it's me and puts her arm down. Her smile is gone and is replaced by a scowl and she pulls her arm free. Clary's gotten much stronger in these past few years, she wouldn't have been able to do that three years.

"What?" She spits out at me.

"What do you mean what?" I almost yell. "You are coming out of his room and you expect me to believe nothing is happening behind my back??" I snatch her arm back, I can feel my nails digging into her skin.

"I lost you once, I will not loose you again," I hiss out venomously making sure my point is across. I look at her in the eye and her skin pales and the color drains from her eye. Maybe I went to far.

"Let go Jace," Clary's voice is trembling now. I can feel the terror leak off of heras she tries to pull her arm but all of her strength is gone. Just the way I intended it be.

Clary'sP.O.V.

Jace drags me down the hall to what I think is my room. His nails are digging into my skin and I want to scream out but I can't show him how much this is emotionaly affecting me. I won't let him see this. Jace isn't supposed to do this, this is abuse. Cheating on me is one thing but now denying that I love him anymore because he obviously caught us is another.

Jace pushed me forcefully into his room where he proceeds to lock the door behind him. I let out a whimper.

"Please Jace," my voice is shaking, "Let me go. You don't want to do this. I'll scream."

"Oh, even if you do scream you'll be dead before anyone can get here in time." Jace threatens. This isn't him. What has happened? At least I don't think this is him. I don't know anymore, it's been three years since I actually got to know him. I have to get to know him all over again.

I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes. He wouldn't. Not after knowing how I got pregnant and with who's baby. Jace could never put me through so much pain, again. He pulls my arm again, except this time I can feel a little blood drip down. I almost scream but remember his threat.

"Please," I beg my voice faltering.

His face registers something and immeditately lets go and I run. I run out of the room and out of the building. I run and run as fast as my feet will carry me, tears blurrying my vision. I just have to get away.