30. I'll Leave

I just stood there, as he focused his eyes back to Taehyung. I couldn't help it, but wonder how amazing it would be, if Taecwon had Taehyung by his side, if Taecwon grew up with his dad, if Taehyung and I were still married, I couldn't help it, but to think like that. 

"Taecwon let's go inside and finish your homework." I suggested. 

"Can Hyung come too?" he asked and my eyes widened. 

"Aniyo, we don't even know him.." I said and picked up Taecwon then went behind the counter, into our lounge. 

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~

"Aniyo, we don't even know him.." she said. 

They went behind the counter, and as much I wanted to cry, I showed a soft smile. 

I exited the place and went back to the studio, where my photoshoot was. 

"Where were you?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Visiting my wife, and son." I replied. 

"Is it bad, if I say that you shouldn't visit her anymore?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Yes, but not really. But, why is it bad for me to visit her?" I replied. 

"You're an actor known around the world, and in this nation. Not a lot of people know that you have been married TWICE! Considering, that she is no longer your wife, you can get sued for having any interactions with her, and her personal life. You can cause a scandal between you both, and then what will happen? People will try to interfere with her life, and also your son's life. Can't you just let her go, for her own sake?" he plead. 

"I understand, that those can be the out comes, but I just want to stay with her, just for a little bit. I just want to watch my son grow up, for just a little bit. " I answered. 

"And I understand that you miss her, I understand that you love her and that you can't leave her, but nothings going to change. She will only resent you, you saw the way she treated you, she no longer loves you." Baekhyun exclaimed. 

"Hyung, you told me that you never dated anyone, so then you will never know how I feel!" I shouted. 

"Actually Taehyung, I do! Like I told you I went to go and live in China for awhile. I left my girlfriend in Korea, while I was in China. I missed her everyday, like how you missed Hyeri, but now she is married. She left me and got married, even when she promised to wait. When I met her again, she treated me the way that Hyeri is treating you. She no longer cared, and I was heart broken, so why would I allow you to go through the same thing I did?" Baek confessed. "Every time I see her, I want to run up to her, and hug her.. but because she no longer cares, I decided that I needed to let her go, for her own sake and my own sake. " 

"Hyung.." I whispered and hugged him. Tears were drowning my eyes. 

The next day, Baekhyun and I went to Tukbokki town. 

I officially, quit my job of being an actor. And decided to move somewhere, somewhere far away, where Hyeri and I, will never meet again. 

"Hyeri-ah.." I said, as she turned around. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, caringly. 

"I want to ask you something, then tell you something." I said. 

"Go ahead." she commanded. 

"Will there ever be a day, where you and I, and Taecwon, can go back to being a family? Will you hold my hand, then?" I asked and she looked away. 

"I don't know.." she said softly. 

"If it's a no, then i'll leave you. I booked a flight, I'll be moving somewhere far away, where you and I may never meet again.." I announced. 

She stayed silent, so I walked away, but soon turned my head around, to finish another question.

"But if I come back, and become a good person, and if I try to find you again, would you hold my hand, then?" I asked, not expecting a question.. I then walked off, into my car, heading for the airport. 

Author P.O.V. 

A girl got into a taxi as quick as she can, then headed off to the airport.

"Taehyung-ah!" a girl shouted

"Taehyung!!" she shouted again.

"Taehyung!! Please don't leave me!!" she shouted once again.