10. Misunderstandings

" Just stay with me.. " I whispered and she nodded. 

-------------------------  

~~ Taehyung P.O.V. ~~ 

I knew the exams were coming up. Me and Hyeri both applied to the same colleges. she stopped texting me too. I felt really sad at first, but the other day she said she was busy with studies. I wanted to make sure she was and wasn't just flipping me off, so I went to her house.

To be honest, I was told that Jungkook asked her out, I thought she might of said yes, so I had second thoughts, but I think she still loves me the same. 

I knocked on the door that the maid told me to.

" Hey, Hyeri! " I said and sees her with another guy. 

"Uh, hey Taehyung. " She said as she looked shock at my sudden appearance. 

" What are you doing? You said you were studying " I asked and she nodded. 

" I was, I really was, we just took a break right now. " She stuttered and inside my head I scoffed

Studying? 

"Well, have fun studying.. Bye Hyeri " I said back angrily. I walked out of the house and went outside to walk home. 

"Taehyung Wait'up! " She said but I kept walking. 

She came closer and grabbed onto my arm

" It's not what it looks like, it's really not, trust me.. " She said but I pushed her hand away

" Go away, I don't even know why I thought I could date a girl like you. Maybe we should just leave each other so you can go to the person you actually love " I said back harshly

" Taehyung, please, it's really not what it looks like, can't you hear me out " She screamed back

" No, I don't want to, I was dumb, I know, for dating a girl like you, we are on different levels either way I'll give you nothing to value, let's just break up before we get to attached " I said back and left her. 

-----------------------------

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~ 

  " No, I don't want to, I was dumb, I know, for dating a girl like you, we are on different levels either way I'll give you nothing to value, let's just break up before we get to attached " he said and left me. 

" Please, Taehyung, it's not what it looks like, " I screamed but he still didn't turn around. I fell down onto the ground and began crying. 

"Hey, Noona(Older Sister), are you okay? " My friend, Mark (NCT) asked. He and I are like 10 days apart, so i'm older, but he still calls me Noona. " Was that the guy you were talking about? " He asked and I cried while I was pushing my palm into my eyes. " Noona.. " he softly said and hugged me tightly. I was now pulled into his embrace. " Noona, gwaenchana(it's okay) " He told me and I nodded. 

We walked home in silence. We were both now in the arcade room, it was still complete silence until he broke it. 

" Noona, you said your boyfriend is nice.. why did he leave you? " He asked and I sighed

" Because he saw you " I said and glared at him jokingly 

" Aigoo (gosh), he must have been so shocked about seeing this handsome face, that he mistaken this beautiful lady to be my girl. " He said back and put his arm around my shoulder

" Geumanhae(stop it)  " I said and he laughed 

" So what did he say to you, when you chased him? " He asked and I was on the verge to cry again. 

" He broke up with me.. " I said softly playing with my hands. 

" Jinjja(really?) ?! " He shouted and I nodded. " Awww, my poor little baby girl, got her heart broken " He said and embraced me again. This time I pushed him away

" I'm not your baby girl, i'm no longer anyone's baby girl " I yelled and he laughed. 

" Well, I am going to start attending your school. Just let me pretend that you are my girlfriend for about 2 weeks or so. " He said and I shook my head

" No, I wanna talk to Taehyung. " I replied 

" Noona! PLEASE?! " He begged and I shook my head. " Wae? (Why) " he asked 

" Firstly, because you are an idol, secondly, because I don't want a scandal, last but not least, I just don't wanna date you " I said and he hit my arm slightly

" That's hurt " He said touching his heart. " Noona please, I promise I'll protect you from any scandal, and when paparazzi asks, i'll say that you are my cousin. Okay? " He said and I ended up agreeing. 

He even made me sign a contract about all of this. So annoying, but so cute how much he puts effort into things. 

----------------------------

The Next Day

Me and Mark walked to school together. A group of girls saw me with an Idol and immediately zapped their eyes towards us. 

" I prefer her with Taehyung, she is taking my Mark " 

" They look cute, " 

"Mark is so handsome and Hyeri is so beautiful, ultimate OTP " 

" I wonder if her and Taehyung broke up " 

" I think Mark and Hyeri is cute " 

" Taehyung gotta be jealous " 

They all said and I wanted to punch them so bad. But Mark held my hand down. 

" Hold in your anger " He whispered and I nodded. Without knowing he kissed me on the cheek. I began to blush and when I looked up, I see Taehyung, Jungkook and them just staring at us. 

"They saw? " Mark asked and I groaned

"You're taking it to far, Markk!! Taehyung isn't gonna be jealous of me, he is going to hate me " I whined and Mark laughed 

" Mian (Sorry) " He said and gave me a tight hug and walked off 

-----------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this episode!! 

Watch out for the next one. 

I straight up, hate seeing Taehyung cry! It BREAKS MY HEART! 

Anyways, Do you guys like the new cover for this book???! Tell me in the comments. I'm trying to create a theme on my channel. Lolll. 

BAAI~! <3