22. Broken Promises

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~

"Let's live there then." Jungkook replied shooting a smile. 

Jungkook and I packed our things then left heading to Busan. 

~~ Jungkook P.O.V. ~~

As I was driving, she was sleeping peacefully. Well for a moment, until a tear fell down her face. 

"I love you Hyeri, please don't cry, and be happy. I won't ask you to be mine, but at least, let him go." I said as I held her hand and kissed her cheek. "I'll be right here." I added. 

We finally stopped the car, as we reached our destination. Hyeri's family's Busan home. I grabbed our stuff and put them inside the house, in the living room. I then went to the car, and picked up Hyeri. She was still sleeping peacefully in my arms. I walked into her room and laid her down on the bed, as I was about to leave, she held my hand. 

"You said that you will be right here." she said softly. "Can you stay?" she asked and I nodded. 

I held her hand tightly as she fell asleep once again. 

The next morning has come. As soon as I woke up, I saw that Hyeri was gone. I was worried, that she was stupid and did something to herself so I ran down stairs screaming her name, to see her making breakfast for us. 

"You're up." she said cutely. 

"Don't ever leave me!" I said and hugged her tightly. "I don't know if I can survive, if you leave.." I whispered. She smiled and hugged me back. 

"I'll make you no promises, but just know, that no matter what, I'll never leave you, ever." she answered. 

I sat at the counter and watched her cook. She made Korean pancakes, egg omelet, and shrimp alfredo pasta. 

After she was done she set it out, including the side dishes, kimchi, radish, bowled spinach, purple rice, and tofu. 

"Eat up." she said nervously. 

"Thank you for cooking." I said and she nodded. She didn't take a bite yet, which made me anxious if I should. "Hyeri, I missed when you use to cook for me. Minhwa probably doesn't know how to cook like you." I said.

"I never tasted Minhwa's cooking. I was always the one cooking." she replied. 

"You cooked so much!" I exclaimed and she let out a slight chuckle. 

"I'm too used to cooking for more people." she explained. 

"How are we going to finish it?" I asked. 

"I've been having a bigger appetite lately. Let's eat!" she suggested and I nodded. 

3-4 weeks later

"Don't you think your parent's are worried?" I asked and she nodded. 

"I've been thinking if we could go back to Seoul." she said and I clapped my hands nodding. 

"Finally! I miss my home!" I said and she slightly hit my arm. 

"Should I have come by myself?" she asked and walked away. I ran after her and grabbed her wrist, making her face me. 

"I'd go travel the world, if that means being with you! I'd go anywhere in this world and in this universe, if that means that I get to see your beautiful face." I confessed. 

"Jungkook-ah." Hyeri said into my ear. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Thank You" she thanked and hugged me. 

She grabbed everything of hers and we both headed back to Seoul. 

We headed straight to her parents house, after doing a bit of shopping. When we arrived, she quickly knocked on the door, as they let her in. 

"Oh my gosh! You're safe!" her mom shouted. 

~~ Hyeri P.O.V. ~~

"Oh my gosh! You're safe!" My mom shouted, pulling me into a hug. A tear dropped down my face. 

"Yeah, i'm safe." I said hesitantly. 

"Where were you?" my mom asked. 

"Just somewhere, but i'm here now." I replied, fiddling my finger. 

"Taehyung said you left the house, why?" she asked. 

"About that, mom, can I-" I was interrupted. 

"Hyeri!" Taehyung shouted.

"Tae-Taehyung?" I asked nervously. He pulled me into a hug. 

"I thought that you weren't coming back." he said. He then dragged me out of the house, with my suitcase and into his car. 

As soon as we went home, Minhwa yelled at Taehyung. 

"Taehyung-ah, I thought that you would stop looking for her." Minhwa said. 

"Minhwa, babe, it's just Hyeri." Taehyung said, ordering me to enter the house. 

I unpacked my stuff, it became darker and the night grew. While Taehyung went to go pick up something at his father's place, Minhwa and I were left alone. 

"So, you came back?" Minhwa asked and I looked away. "I thought you were gonna leave, you know that Taehyung doesn't love you, right?" she deceived me, but it was true. 

"You're the second wife in the household, do you think, you are any better?" I asked and she scoffed. 

"I'm the only one basically, because I got his child. " she said pointing to her belly. As the door was getting ready to open, Minhwa purposely fell down once again. 

"Are you okay!?!" Taehyung shouted. Minhwa was lying down the ground groaning. "Yeah Hyeri! You left because you freaking pushed her down, now you are freaking trying to kill her again?" Taehyung shouted. 

"Taehyung, I swear-" I begged but was cut off. 

"No! Hyeri this isn't the first time. We should just divorce and this time for real." Taehyung yelled. 

"You think you should be the one divorcing me, I freaking did so much, so that you can be happy. " I defended. Taehyung helped Minhwa up. As soon as he landed his eyes on me he SLAPPED me in the face. 

"Trying to kill my wife and my baby does not make me love you. You are not even considered my wife anymore." he argued. 

"You think I want to stay here with you and be treated like this? I don't, I loved you that's why I was stupid to stay. " I shouted and ran upstairs to go get my stuff..