Chapter Fourteen: Makisig!

Words: 703

Lucas's P.O.V 

So we are home. We have a child that Sophia loves more. She does take care of the others but Makisigis. He is the unexpected pop. My mother said he's the weak one. Makisig has to fight Noah for the throne. 

"Babe, can you fix me something to eat?" I heard Sophia ask. "Sure, i what would you like?" I asked her. "Just fix me something." She demanded. 

SoI went to the then kitchen to fix her something. Then she panicked and saw Makisig turn blue. She screamed. I ran to her and to find Makisig blue. So I went to go get my phone to call the pack doctor. So I did.

When the pack doctor arrived she checked the air pathway and didn't find anything. So she took Makisig away and said "I'm talking to the hospital to find what's wrong with him. Who would like to come with me?" She asked. "I would." I heard Sophia say. 

Sophia turned towards me. And turned back. She followed the pack doctor and I had to watch the kids. I want ed to go but I cant leave them. So I might take them with me. I don't know what's wrong with him but I hope we find out.

Next day*

It was hard to take care of 2 kids by yourself. I'm so glad I'm helping Sophia for a bit.

I waited till Sophia and Makisig to get home. It was 12 pm now. I went to go check if Sophia bought baby formula. Looks like we don't have any. 

I went to go put the kids in the car seats. I went to go shopping but I don't know what formula to use. I got my phone out to text her to see what formula she uses, she tests back, "We don't use formula," So I had to go back home and wait. 

Its now 4pm, they finally come home. "Hey, hun," I hear Sophia say. "Hi," I said. I see Makisig in her arms. "So, he ok?" I asked. "Yeah, his mungs gave up on him for a sec. So i know what to do if it happens again," She tells me. "Ok, should i know? Like he could be with me and you wont be here," I said. "No, he will be with at all times," She said walking upstairs. "Ok," I said. 

When she went in there she put Makisig to bed. She sees the other are asleep. Peacefully. "seems like you got things under control while i was gone," she said getting food. "Yeah, was a hasle," I said. 

She found some food and began to eat it. "It is, babe." Sophia said chewing her food. "Well, i know that now," I said walking to the living room. 

I began to watch tv. I have my latop with me, so i can do my Alpha work. Alpha Jan wants up to meet soon. So im gonna have to go to Hawaii. 

"Babe, i have to go to Hawaii soon. Wanna go?" I asked turning my head towards her. "Uhmm, the babies?" She questioned. "My mother can watch him, i promise you Makisig will be fine," I said. "Uhmm, i dont know babe," She said. 

I turned back to my laptop. She is worried about Makisig and not us. But thats cause it the mother hormones. 

"Babe?" I heard her say. I didnt turn or anything. I picked my stuff up and went to the office. I closed the door and locked it. I heard foot steps come towards the door. Then i heard a soft knock."Babe? Are you mad?" I heard her soft little voice. I didnt say anything. "Baby," I heard her little voice again! 

I want to go out there and kiss her! "Yes?" I said with a voice crack. "May i come in?" She asked. I got up and unlocked the door. She came in. I sat down, she walked towards me and sat on me. I didnt expect that. "I would love to go to Hawaii with you," She said then kissed me cheek. She was about to get up, but i grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.