Chapter ten: Fights....?

Words: 2,082

~Lucas

I went to my mom. I looked at her. She was noting her head at my father. I freaked out.

"Mom she's only having twins." I said. "No they just found out you guys are having triplets." My mother told me. "Wait, Was it a girl or boy?" I asked. "A boy." My mother told me. "Omg. Then this boys will light over the throne?" I asked. "Sophia is awake. This one might be a weak pup." She said looking in my eyes.

I looked down at the floor. I was thinking about all this.

"wait a weak pup?" I aked. "Yes, Your brothers were weak."My mother told me. "So?" "So that means they were not meant to be on the throne." She told me. "Oh, ok. Wait who was the one that Mae Sophia pass out?" I asked.

My mother and father looked at eachother. Then looked at me. "We don't know." My father told me. "Sophia might know." My mother told me.

Then i saw doctors rushing in to Sophia's room. I wanted to go in but my mother pushed me and she went in. I hear screaming. I covered my hears. I wanted this to stop.

After a few minutes i here screaming stopping. I saw my mother coming out. She walked towards us.

"Sophia know who was the one." I heard her say. "Who?" I asked looking up at her. "Its your daughter and your son." I heard her say correctly. "Wait. My daughter and son?" I said. "yes. The moon goddess choose them both." My mother told me.

"Wait so they are gonna be luna and alpha?" I asked. "No one of then are staying here and the other leaves to another alpha or luna." She tells me. "Whoa. One has to leave?" I asked "Yes. Their mates are somewhere just don't know. You have to visit the Love pack." She asid. I looked at her werid.

After we talked for awhile i went in to Sophia's room. "Hey beauty." I said sitting down. "I wanna see my pups and leave." I heard her say. "You will leave soon." I told her. "No now." She demanded. "Ok, Ok, Ill have a talk." So i walked out and went tot he doctor.

"Hi sir, can i check out Sophia?" I asked. "Her parents have to." He said looking at me. "Sir, her parents are dead. I have my parents." I told him. "He looked at my with his eyes while open. "Oh sorry sir. And of course they can check her out." he said.

So i walked to my parents and told the that they can check her out. Si i went in to Sophia's room and helped her get dressed. As soon as we got done we went to outside. We saw my parents having the triplets.

I had to help Sophia not fall. She wanted the babies but i told her no cause she cant Walk on her own.

When we arrived home. I helped her walk to our room. She didn't want to sleep. Do i lied with her. We both fell asleep.

**

~Sophia

After i took that nap with lucas. I get up and tried to walk. I was holding my balance with everything i could find. I went downstairs. I tried but i made it down successfuly. I saw his parents there. They scared me. They looked at with worry.

Well hello there little one." I heard his father say. "Hi." I said weakly. "Sophia are you ok?" I heard someone say softly. "Yes ma'am just hungry." I told her opening the door of the fridge.

I grabbed some food and went to the table. Then i heard a door open and closed. I looked to see who that was. I saw lucas at the end of the stairs. He was looking at me.

He walked towards me and i looked up at him. "Why did you come down here without me?" He asked. "Well, she was hungry." His mother told him.

He looked at his mother. "I didn't ask you mother." He snapped. "Ay mister don't you give me attuide." She told him.