Chapter Six: My parents.

Words: 2389

Guys I wrote a lot on this page. I didn't pay attention on how much I typed. Sorry its too long

~ Sophia

So today is when I and Lucas are going back to school. I woke up and got dressed. Lucas was still sleeping. I woke him up. He got up and got dressed. I was still getting dressed. When I got my clothes on, I went to the bathroom. When I got done in there u went downstairs to make us breakfast. I tried my best to make good food. It took me a while to get done making breakfast. Lucas had to help me with some of it. So I make the plates and gave him his and I put mine down and ate it.

"How is it?" I asked him. "it good," He said "Thank you. I tried my best." I said standing up smiling. I picked up my plate and took it to the sink. I heard footsteps come. Then I saw someone put a plate down. I saw hands beside me. I turned around and Lucas kissed me. I pulled him away.

"Lucas we have school, we have to get ready. You're not even dressed," I told him. "Ugh, why do we have to go to school." He groaned. He moved his hands and I walked away.

"I want a good job," I told him walking up our room.II know he's an alpha and he gets a lot of money. I just want a real life instead of him giving me his money he might need. "Sophia driveway alpha I get money." He said walking up the stairs. "I don't care I want to see how it feels to have a real job like everyone else," I said packing my stuff. "Ok." He said. He went to pack his stuff.

When I got done packing I went downstairs. I went to the living room. I was waiting for us and the bus. So I turned on the TV.

After it was 20 minutes I heard Lucas come downstairs. I turned to see him.

"You ready Sophia?" He said. "Yeah, " I said turning the Tv off and put my bookbag on. I walked towards Lucas. he grabbed my hand and we went to the end of his driveway. We waited for the bus. It was cold. Lucas opened his coat and I hugged him.

We heard the bus come and he grabbed my hand and I followed him. When the bus stopped we got on it. we are the first people to get on. We sat in the back.

After everyone got on. Everyone asked if it ok. I would say thank you in fine. then turn to look out the window. My phone buzzed. It was my Aunt. I picked it up.

"hello?" I said. "Hey, it's your Aunt. Something happened to your parents." I heard her say on the other side. "What?" I said. "They are in the hospital." I heard her say. I felt a tear go down my cheeks. "What happened?" I asked. "They got in a car accident. They don't think they will survive." I heard her say. "Oh my gosh. I'll be on my way." I told her. "Ok."

I can't believe this. my parents are in the hospital.

"Sophia what's wrong?" Lucas asked. "Nothing," I said whipping my tears. I felt his hand touch my chin. "Whats wrong?" He said looking in my eyes. "My parents are int he hospital. They think they are dying." I told him crying. He pulled me close.

Then the bus stopped. So I and Lucas stayed on the bus until everyone got off. Then I and Lucas got off and we walked to the hospital. It was very close to the school. we walked in the hospital. We went to the front office.

"hello. We are here to see Mr. and Mrs. Francesca" Lucas Said. "They are in room 401 and 402." She told him. "How you get to that," I asked. "You go up the stairs and there are right there." She told me.

I ran up the stairs and to their rooms. I went to my moms first. I opened the door. I heard the beep. She's dead. I cried I got up and ran to my dad's room. I went to his bed. he's still alive.

"hey, dad. Mom died. I want you to know I'm thankful for both of you for taking care of me. I was a handle I know. I also found my mate. I'm so sorry I wasn't with you guys." I told him I felt tears go down my cheek. Then the beep came.