Chapter Thirteen: Time to go home

Words: 932

Sophia's P.O.V

I woke up with Lucas on the floor. I got up and went to the bathroom. We were still at his brother's place. I got out of the bathroom and went to go get something to eat, I see Lucas come out of our room. He stares at me for a while. I turned. I looked away, I went outside for some fresh air. Then the door opened. It was him. I turned my whole body away from him.

"Sophia, you're still upset?" Lucas asked. I didn't say anything to him. "Sophia.." H e said, walking towards the seat in front of me. "Lucas, can you please leave me alone," I said getting up and going inside.

I walked towards the kitchen. I started to fix some eggs, for everyone. Ethan said something to Lucas. I wanted to know what it was but I couldn't hear. "Sophia." I heard Lucas yell. I didn't respond. 

"Sophia, we are leaving to go home today," Lucas said. I turned towards him. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, princess." I couldn't help myself to smile! "Sophia, get ready."I heard him say. I walked past him to go to our bedroom. 

I began to pack our stuff. We have a lot of things. After I got all those things packed, I went to go get dressed. I put on a dress. 

"Sophia, you ready?" Lucas asked. I was struggling to get suitcase out of our room. I was heavy. "Sophia?" He said. He came in the room, to see that i was struggling. He came towads me. "Why didnt you say you need help?" He asked. "Well I thought i could do it myself.." I said looking up at him. "Baby you dont have to do it on your own. Now lets go" Lucas said. Then i walked behind him and went in the car.

The car ride was very long. I dont know how Lucas and Ethan can. Oh right they are Alphas. The have to do this when they have a meeting somewhere. 

24 hours later*

"Sophia, we home." I heard LUcas say. I got up to see we are home. I was laying on the couch, Lucas probably picked me up and brought me inside. "Home sweet home." I said smiling. Lucas picked out suitcaes up and brouhg tinup to our room. 

I got up from the sofa and went in the baby's room. There was two that was sound asleep. Then there was the unexpected one not, he was struggling. I walked towards his crib, "Hi there little guy, it mommy. Sorry i wasnt here to confront you." I said picking him up. I sat down on the rocking chair.

"Mommy loves you, She will protect you with all her life." I said. Then i heard Lucas walk in. He was standing at the entrance. "No one will hurt you, i promise you!" I said, "Babe?" I heard Lucas say. "Yes?" I said looking up. "Put him in the crib, time to sleep." He said. "I put Makisig Down. 

I walked out of the room, and turned the light off. I went to our bedroom. I took my dress off and had my underwear and bra on. I got under the sheets and moved toward Lucas. He pulled me really close to him. We both fell asleep.

2AM*

I heard the baby crying, i got up and then i felt Lucas put his hands on my waist. "Babe, dont leave, i was confortable." He said. He had his grip good. "Lucas, the babies are crying." I said moving his hand. "Left them cry. "He said grabbing my hand. "Babe, let go." I demanded. He let go. 

I walked towards the babies' room. Makisig was crying. I walked towards him and picked him up. I went to sit and he fell back to sleep in my arms. He just need someone to confront him. I felt my eyes get heavy.

I woke up to see Makisig not in my arms. I see im in the bed now. I got up to see if Lucas was there. He wasn't. I heard talking down stairs. I went in the kids room. All of them were gone. So i walked down stairs and see Lucas talking to the kids. Emma and Noah in the bouncer. He has Makisig in his arms. I sat on the stairs and smiled. 

I walked down to go see them, they all look at me. I noticed that they look like toodlers. "Babe? Why do they look like toddles now?" I asked look at Lucas. "They are half wolf babe, they will grow faster un till 5." He stated. I took Makisig from him and nursed him. I nursed the others too.

I cant really take care of 3 kids myself. Lucas rarely helps. I dont get enough sleep. "Lucas i need help." I said. "Ok" He said getting up from the sofa. When he walks in the kids room he sees my boob. He has his tonge out. 

"She wont let go." I said. "What? Thats mine!" He said, he came towards me and took Emma away. She looked in to her father's eyes and laughted. Her laugh is so cute. 

"Babe, she has to sleep." I told him taking her away from him. "Babe, your boob is still out." He said i looked down and fixed it. Then i went in the bedroom. He was playing 2k NBA.

"Babe my turn?" He asked. "No, your not a baby." I said. "Yes i am!" He said. "Your my baby but not a physicaly a baby." I Laughted. "Ohhh," He laughted too.