Chapter Five: Mark Me

Words: 1027

I want your guys to make a banner to put on the pages. Like I'll put one on here. I want you guys to send me them on my email.

Email: Raylenekololia(At sign)gmail.com

The At sign is at the number 2. Anyways let's let you guys read. Bye

~Lucas

Yesterday was a bad day for me. Me and Sophia's brother got into a fight about if Sophia should go with him. I won.

"Lucas We need to hurry. The party starts soon." Sophia said putting a dress on. "Ok," I said walking towards her to zip the backup. "I think my parents are back." She told me. "They are?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Looks like they are going to our party," I told her as she turns around to face me. "Yup." She said.

I went to my closet to look for a nice outfit. I found one and put it on. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. Sophia came in the bathroom and saw me struggling with my hair. So she came towards me and helped fix my hair.

"Thank you, Sophia," I said looking at her in the mirror. "Your welcome." She said looking at me. "People are arriving." She said. "Ok," I told her walking out our room.

When I walked downstairs there were a lot of people. I saw her brother, parent, my parents, and other people. There were girls all over me when I walked down the stairs. Sophia saw. She didn't do anything. She just walked to her parents. She would look towards me a few time. I want these girls to get off of me.

"Sorry girls I have a mate," I told them. They moved away. I walked towards Sophia. They watched me walk towards Sophia.

"Hello. Nice to see you guys. How was your vacation." I asked. "It was good thank you for asking hun." Sophia's mom said. "That's good," I said. "May I take this beautiful girl to dance?" I asked them. They nodded. I saw Sophia's cheek turn red.

So I took her hand and took her to the dance floor. She looked so beautifully. Everygirl watched us. Then I feel Sophia about to fall.

"Sophia wanna go to our room?" I asked her. "Yes please." She told me. So I brought her to our room. I sat her on the bed. She laid down

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah kinda." She said as she sat up. I sat next to her. I moved my hand up and down her arm. I saw her neck and I moves her dress. I kissed her neck and kissed where I'm gonna mark.

"Mark me Lucas." I hear her say. Then I marked her. When I got done I moved my head up and whipped my mouth. I heard a knock on the door.

"What?" I said. "Sir everyone's leaving." One of the guards told me. "Ok," I said. I turned to Sophia

She touched the mark and saw there was blood. I walked towards her and kissed the mark. She moaned a little.

"Lucas." She said. "Your feel the sparks?" I asked. I looked at her. "Yes, I did!" She yelled. She got up and changed. "I took off my pants and tux. I went to the bed and laid down.

Sophia was in the bathroom for a while. "Sophia what are you doing?" I said getting up and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm washing the mark." She said. I opened the door real quick. "Don't!" I yelled. "Lucas your eyes..." She said backing up as I walked towards her. "Don't wash it," I told her. She hit the wall and that stopped her. I put my arms beside her.

"Sophia I love you," I said kissing her mark. "I love you too Lucas." I heard her say. I grabbed her hand, walked out the bathroom. I laid down and she laid beside me. I pulled her close to me and we went to bed.

***

I got our of bed. I saw Sophia in bed sleeping still. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. When I got done I only put boxers on. I walked to my office. I have a lot of emails. I opened the one from my parents. It said that they want to have a thanksgiving with my family. I don't know if Sophia wants to go to her parent's house and eat there. My parents don't know that I have a mate that I marked.

I emailed them back. I said What about my mate's family? I don't know that they are going to say about that. Thanksgiving is in 3 days. I have to get the food.

"Lucas?" I heard Sophia say. "I'm in my office. " I see her head pop to the side. She walks in sits on my lap. "What are you doing?"She asks. "I'm just checking my emails," I told her. She moved her legs up and down. He thigh hit my spot that I moaned. I got turned on by that.

"Lucas thanksgiving is in 3 days." She told me. "Yup, my mom emailed me about it. She wants just me and my family to have it here." I told her. She looks sad when I told her. "Did you tell her about me?" She asked. "Yes, but I didn't get any more emails from her," I told her. "Ok," She said getting up.

She came back and sat on me again. She had her leg wrap behind my chair. She kissed me. I began to kiss her neck and then her mark. She moaned.

"Lucas, can we go in our bedroom?" She asked as I kissed her mark. "Yeah," I told her as she got up and took my hand.

She took me to our bedroom. She sat on the bed then laid down. I began to get on top of her. I kissed down her neck again then to her mark. She moaned loud.

"Lucas, can we do it?" She asked. "Yes if you're ready," I told her. "I'm ready." She told me